best online multiplayer game at the moment?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. best online multiplayer game at the moment?
4 years ago#1
probably wipeout, but is there another? getting a new game and i want one that lets me play with others. Too bad unit 13 is only co op :(
hg fc 4598 1857 8604
4 years ago#2
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 is easily the best.

Resistance has multiplayer but that game just sucks in general.
4 years ago#3
hmmmmmmm already had marvel vs capcom ultimate for the 360 :/ i got rid of it because nobody would play with me though...hmmmm

dont really want to get a game ive played before, but that is the online experience im looking for.
hg fc 4598 1857 8604
4 years ago#4
gumbygumby posted...
hmmmmmmm already had marvel vs capcom ultimate for the 360 :/ i got rid of it because nobody would play with me though...hmmmm

dont really want to get a game ive played before, but that is the online experience im looking for.

Resistance BS & Foosball. & blazblue
If You Don't Stand For Something. You May Fall For Anything. - Psn Jalenhead95
4 years ago#5
nobody likes wipeout?
hg fc 4598 1857 8604
4 years ago#6
gumbygumby posted...
nobody likes wipeout?

You asked for another besides wipeout.
PSN: Houseof1kCorpzes GT:Housof1kCorpses
I am not a Republican or a Democrat, I am a conservative
4 years ago#7
good point. I was wondering about peoples opinions on wipeout as well, but i said it wrong. Oh well. I got uncharted for now. Multiplayer will have to wait D: Thanks.
hg fc 4598 1857 8604
4 years ago#8
gumbygumby posted...
good point. I was wondering about peoples opinions on wipeout as well, but i said it wrong. Oh well. I got uncharted for now. Multiplayer will have to wait D: Thanks.

That being said, how is wipeout? Never played it before so I DL the demo. 5 Races and I couldnt get past 7th place. I must really suck and have no chance to even get far in the game.
PSN: Houseof1kCorpzes GT:Housof1kCorpses
I am not a Republican or a Democrat, I am a conservative
4 years ago#9
Resistance retribution.
4 years ago#10
yankee6903 posted...
gumbygumby posted...

That being said, how is wipeout? Never played it before so I DL the demo. 5 Races and I couldnt get past 7th place. I must really suck and have no chance to even get far in the game.

The demo is the easiest race in the game.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. best online multiplayer game at the moment?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived