I really want Vita but worried...

#21fhsfootball74(Topic Creator)Posted 7/28/2012 8:58:03 AM
ikaruga0101 posted...
pipituga posted...
And you call yourself a Sony fan?

A true fan knows why the PS1 and PS2 where a huge success and can see why sony had problems with the PSP and PS3 and why the Vita is not a secure investment. Don't confuse a fan with a fanboy.

Exactly my point. Although I think at least for Ps3 Sony has really improved things since 08-09. Im pretty happy with PS3.
---
"You're part of a league of morons."- Osbourne Cox
#22iLLsteezePosted 7/28/2012 9:23:20 AM
The smart thing would be to wait a year or two. Sales have been horrible and developers are moving projects to the wiiu. U could be stuck with a paperweight if u buy it now. But if u want to spend )250 plus an overpriced memory card, it's your decision.
---
If you believe in jesus christ, but aren't a bigot, hypocrite, homophobe, divorced three times, or racist, put this in your sig. Amen.
#23MaximusPadicusPosted 7/28/2012 2:05:12 PM
You cant listen to alot of the people here.
Most of them live at home and their parents are still paying for their stuff.

SAVE YOUR MONEY. Period.

The only reason to buy a Vita is for VITA games.
Right now, the Vita is like a handicapped PSP.
You will pay more, but in actuality get less.
Dont buy into the hype. Also, if you are going to get one, buy through Craigslist.

I bought my 3G with a game for $160.
....which is about what it is worth right now.
---
"In the land of the one-eyed, the man with TWO eyes is King."
Maximus Padicus
#24DemonDog666Posted 7/28/2012 5:34:37 PM
Stop listening to trolls, the thing is making a profit that means it's not going to get discontinued period and if you're worried about third party support it has more then any other console it's age, and if your worried about sales, sell your stock and use it to buy a vita.
#25hustlin_pimpstePosted 7/28/2012 5:48:14 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
Stop listening to trolls, the thing is making a profit that means it's not going to get discontinued period and if you're worried about third party support it has more then any other console it's age, and if your worried about sales, sell your stock and use it to buy a vita.

Ah, here you are again posting "facts" with ZERO evidence. Please post valid, accepted links to the pages of stocks, shares and markets where it shows us that Sony Entertainment is making a clear profit off the Vita.

Go on, please enlighten us rather than spouting your bs as actual proof.
---
"We are truly sorry." - Francois Lapikas about DE:HR's boss fights.
#26Famicom_GirlPosted 7/28/2012 7:13:05 PM
Hardware doesn't really "fail" anymore. The industry doesn't necessarily swing in those ways anymore.
---
Playing: Corpse Party, Persona 3P, Gravity Rush, Disgaea 3 AoD, Trails in the Sky, Lumines ES, KoA Reckoning, Tales of Vesperia, CoD MW3
#27NettoSaitoPosted 7/28/2012 7:15:26 PM
I really don't get why people say the PSP failed. It actually had a large library of amazing games that were well worth it. Even if the Vita doesn't become the next BIG thing (which it most likely wont since the games that are on the system appeal to console gamers who most likely wont want to buy something that isn't on their console), it really doesn't change the fact that it'll have/already has great games.
---
3DS FC - [1203-9218-7780] | XBL - [NettoSaito] | PSN - [NettoSaito] Please PM me with your FC!
My Backloggery Game List - http://www.backloggery.com/NettoSaito
#28DemonDog666Posted 7/28/2012 7:43:27 PM
hustlin_pimpste posted...
Ah, here you are again posting "facts" with ZERO evidence. Please post valid, accepted links to the pages of stocks, shares and markets where it shows us that Sony Entertainment is making a clear profit off the Vita.

Go away troll. Trolls don't want evidence they want to waste my time.
#29fhsfootball74(Topic Creator)Posted 7/28/2012 8:06:25 PM
I do think I will hold off until the fall to pick one up. Think I will buy the AC bundle. Hopefully by then there will be a better selection and some of the earlier titles that I want to try will be cheaper.
---
"You're part of a league of morons."- Osbourne Cox
#30hustlin_pimpstePosted 7/28/2012 8:06:34 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
hustlin_pimpste posted...

Go away troll. Trolls don't want evidence they want to waste my time.

Perfect. So you now define a troll as someone who asks for proof of your claims, eh? That word just keeps meaning different things everyday according to you. Well, to a point .. troll to you means anyone who calls you on your lies.

Come on, post me links to Sony making a profit on the Vita. I have looked about the web and all I am seeing are sites saying how Sony need to sell a helluva lot more units to get to the profit stage, but obviously you are getting your "facts" from somewhere, and I would love to see them.

Basically, I am saying they do not exist and you cannot back up your claims at all. That does not equal trolling, my fine lad.
---
"We are truly sorry." - Francois Lapikas about DE:HR's boss fights.