Call of Duty will save the Vita

#71darealest47(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2012 9:15:41 AM
Fadesofblack thanks for thoses very good points and steatlhly quit lying to yourself we all know the only way you could know that 10 years are playing cod is that you actually owe every one if them and probably already preordered blops 2 and this on the vita. Man I hate when people gotta lie when they say they haven't bought cod in years but you know they buy it when they start complaining about it. But that's not the point; the point is that sony could easily surpass the 3ds in terms of sales with this call of duty if treated as an exclusive and big commercials. You may think that it don't matter if Sony don't surpass Nintendo but it does. In reality Sony wants to make money and wants to be #1 and this game will do it.
---
won't change this sig until pittsburgh steelers gets their 7th ring
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2eVPxvaIzec
#72FadesofblackPosted 8/6/2012 10:44:15 AM
darealest47 posted...
Fadesofblack thanks for thoses very good points and steatlhly quit lying to yourself we all know the only way you could know that 10 years are playing cod is that you actually owe every one if them and probably already preordered blops 2 and this on the vita. Man I hate when people gotta lie when they say they haven't bought cod in years but you know they buy it when they start complaining about it. But that's not the point; the point is that sony could easily surpass the 3ds in terms of sales with this call of duty if treated as an exclusive and big commercials. You may think that it don't matter if Sony don't surpass Nintendo but it does. In reality Sony wants to make money and wants to be #1 and this game will do it.

I know how to use Google moron. And I have infact owned two Call of Duty games. Ohnoes. Call of Duty and Call of Duty 4 on the PC. Not sure what point you're trying to make other than you've got some form of psychotic issue. -thumbs up-
#73kyomagiPosted 8/6/2012 11:09:57 AM
COD wont save the vita when you have the option of buying it on the PC/XBOX/PS3

Nobodys going to buy a system and memory card just for one game.

You need, 7-8 great games that appeal to EVERYONE, you cant single out games that will appeal to you but not others

and a price drop + free memory cards
---
Magistarkyo - PSN; kyoakuma - 360, 3DS FC - 4339 2637 1918
#74vinnywingPosted 8/6/2012 11:16:21 AM
People who care about Call of Duty already have a console or PC to play it on

No one will buy a vita just to play cod
#75darealest47(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2012 12:27:13 PM
"I know how to use Google moron. And I have infact owned two Call of Duty games. Ohnoes. Call of Duty and Call of Duty 4 on the PC. Not sure what point you're trying to make other than you've got some form of psychotic issue. -thumbs up-"

What? Please don't tell me that stealthy is an alter account of you
---
won't change this sig until pittsburgh steelers gets their 7th ring
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2eVPxvaIzec
#76Ambassador_KongPosted 8/6/2012 12:30:19 PM
Does anyone know who is developing COD Vita? Has there been any news on COD Vita? Any screens or videos?

How can a game that no one has seen or knows anything about save the Vita?
---
First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win. by Mahatma Gandhi.
#77chubbleePosted 8/6/2012 12:41:01 PM
garaa682 posted...
Super Mario 3D land didn't do it alone though. It had OOT, MK7, Kid Icarus, and is getting Kindom Hearts and Animal Crossing.

One game doesn't make a system.

COD won't be alone either. Assassins Creed, LBP, Ragnarok etc
---
3ds FC: 3866-8150-5244
PSN ID: ChubbLee
#78FadesofblackPosted 8/6/2012 3:28:37 PM
darealest47 posted...
"I know how to use Google moron. And I have infact owned two Call of Duty games. Ohnoes. Call of Duty and Call of Duty 4 on the PC. Not sure what point you're trying to make other than you've got some form of psychotic issue. -thumbs up-"

What? Please don't tell me that stealthy is an alter account of you

What are you even talking about you ****ing moron!?
#79BeasthuntPosted 8/6/2012 4:16:40 PM
As much as I think they dropped the ball on CoD not being cross play with the ps3 version, I will most likely buy it. I casually enjoy CoD.

I just started playing mw3 again, last played Christmas of 11. That is pretty casual. I still had 22 hours of double xp from the Mt. Dew caps. I currently have 16 hours remaining. I'm lvl 60. I think I'm as casual as one can get and I'm probably going to buy it in the vita. PENDING they did not rush the multiplayer and strip it down to nothing.
---
Gamertag: Beasthunt, PSN: Beasthunt.
Acts 2:38
#80laxnd23Posted 8/6/2012 4:19:01 PM
The CoD game on the Vita could be hit or miss. It's not a main series game, and the CoD series was never really successful at making non-main games.
---
xbox gamertag: lonewolfnd 3DS Friend Code: 3136-6624-4823 Official XboxLover of the KDF