The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Once I finish a game and sell it, do I...

#1AraBisTiCPosted 7/31/2012 1:01:39 AM
...backup the vita to my PC then delete the bubble of the vita, keep the bubble on the vita, or just delete the bubble without backing up.

I'm tempted to just delete the bubble without backing up as I most likely won't play the game again as well as predominantly to save space, but at the same time it would be nice to backup the save just in-case I decide to play again some time in the future.

Kinda sucks the PC backup utility doesn't allow you to selectively backup each game as it gives an error, but rather forcing you to backup the whole system all over again.

Any suggestions?
#2TranslatorTomPosted 7/31/2012 3:08:54 AM(edited)
Delete it.

In the odd chance that you play it again, why not play it again fresh? If you have your save data from long ago, there'd be nothing to strive for in the re-playthrough.
---
-Tom
#3thechronoPosted 7/31/2012 3:45:07 AM
i can back up each game indivisually just find.
---
"for this dreamers dream i am the only one who dreams of home you see".
#4AraBisTiC(Topic Creator)Posted 7/31/2012 7:02:26 AM
Yea I think I'll just delete it. Last time I tried, it game me an error (I forgot which error). Also the fact you can't backup games that save back to the vita card sucks. I guess this will stop me hoarding saves.
#5SnoopydancePosted 7/31/2012 7:06:39 AM
I'm pretty sure you're supposed to be allowed to backup individual games. Don't know what's causing your issue
---