The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

How many have sold their Vita because of disappointment?

#1AshWilliams78Posted 8/2/2012 2:04:53 PM
I've been contemplating since I don't see much coming out for it that I want. This will teach me not to buy something without doing some research first.
---
ShopSmart,ShopS-Mart - Names Ash....Housewares
#2mjc0961Posted 8/2/2012 2:28:56 PM
I haven't even bought a Vita yet because of disappointment. It's like Sony doesn't want those things to sell.
---
YOU'RE a pie chart.
http://backloggery.com/main.php?user=mjc0961
#3ManjiMidouPosted 8/2/2012 3:07:46 PM
l sold my 3ds last year because of disappointment. l'm going to give the vita some time.
#4lunchEATSyouPosted 8/2/2012 3:12:06 PM
At the Gamestop closest to me, there were two used Vita's for sale. But I still have mine :)
---
"I thought gameplay was the primary selling point of video games"........................."You thought wrong."
#5AshWilliams78(Topic Creator)Posted 8/2/2012 3:16:47 PM
I think it's Stupid that Gamestop only gives you 100 credit for a Wifi Vita. That's not even half the price of a new one.
---
ShopSmart,ShopS-Mart - Names Ash....Housewares
#6TheExiled280Posted 8/2/2012 3:26:46 PM
IMO, you should never buy something buy something more than $20 without doing the proper research and having a lot of knowledge about what you are going to buy.

A couple months ago my friend bought Star Wars The Old Republic for $60.... only to find out that he had to pay another $80 for online play...
---
PSN: TheExiled12894 // A Proud Owner of a PlayStation Vita, PSPgo & PSP1000
The Dark Knight Rises Trailer: http://youtu.be/ASQqjK47c04
#7TheExiled280Posted 8/2/2012 3:29:38 PM
AshWilliams78 posted...
I think it's Stupid that Gamestop only gives you 100 credit for a Wifi Vita. That's not even half the price of a new one.

It's GameStop

My advice would be to keep the Vita. I've seen a lot of people who bought system and then sold them because they weren't please with the current library but then regretted this after a while because games they wanted started to be released
---
PSN: TheExiled12894 // A Proud Owner of a PlayStation Vita, PSPgo & PSP1000
The Dark Knight Rises Trailer: http://youtu.be/ASQqjK47c04
#8stargazer64Posted 8/2/2012 4:26:42 PM
People sell every system within a few months. It happens every time a new system comes out. I remember seeing Wii's and PS3's used after a month. 360's too, but mostly once they all red ringed.
---
What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing.
#9FindmeElseweyrPosted 8/2/2012 4:39:35 PM
Half of the people at my college who were "sony devout" sold their Vita's.

They were saying things like "Even the greats can make mistakes once" "look at the virtual boy, nintendo still isn't out of business", etc.

Pretty bad sign when the guys who'd constantly talk down to me for having a 360 + DS (I eventually got a PSP/PS3 too) are starting to write off the Vita as a failure.

I haven't bothered with the Vita as there are only 3 games I'm interested in, and 2 of them aren't released.. 1 is a MMO.
#10iDoneGotUPosted 8/2/2012 4:43:36 PM
Currently in the process of selling it to a friend. My reasons?
1. Disappointment w/ games
2. Mystery: Vita's future titles shouldn't be clouded in shadows(CoD, ACIII, Most wanted,etc)
3. Lack of interest in handhelds: doesn't seem as fun for some reason
4. gonna focus on ps3 titles
5. Power range is uncertain
---
Surrender Before ME!