Playstation Game designer calls Playstation All-stars a rip off

#51GeassMasterPosted 8/6/2012 9:38:51 AM
AceAndJunpei posted...
GeassMaster posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
Lol, as if anyone should trust your opinion Geass. You've been caught lying on numerous occasions, even the other day when you lied and said FFX HD was going to have additional content on the Vita.

Tsk tsk.

The other day? Do you have the post?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/63625242

There you go, with your "two ports with EXTRA CONTENT" comment, which you were called out on multiple times and refused to address.

Didn't expect such a quick response I'm sure.

Oh that the HD version we're getting is going to be the international edition there is no reason why it otherwise wouldn't be, so it's going to have extra content that the US version didn't have before. Dark Aeons, changed sphere grid, etc.
#52AceAndJunpeiPosted 8/6/2012 9:40:45 AM
GeassMaster posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
GeassMaster posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
Lol, as if anyone should trust your opinion Geass. You've been caught lying on numerous occasions, even the other day when you lied and said FFX HD was going to have additional content on the Vita.

Tsk tsk.

There you go, with your "two ports with EXTRA CONTENT" comment, which you were called out on multiple times and refused to address.

Oh that the HD version we're getting is going to be the international edition there is no reason why it otherwise wouldn't be, so it's going to have extra content that the US version didn't have before. Dark Aeons, changed sphere grid, etc.

That is not new content. New content would be content created SPECIFICALLY for the Vita/PS3 version of FFX.

Your misinformation and spin needs some serious work if you want to keep up with the likes of Lume and Spirit.
---
Currently Playing: Tales of Graces F(PS3),Max Payne 3(360), Theatrhythm (3DS), Silent Hill:HD (360), The Darkness 2 (360)
#53SentinoxPosted 8/6/2012 9:41:05 AM
GeassMaster posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
GeassMaster posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...

Tsk tsk.

The international version isn't confirmed, but there is no reason not to bring over the international version
---
My defense against the evils of the internet. Flame shield, Bridge, Flame throwers(for trolls). and with these i am safe on the message boards
#54SnoopydancePosted 8/6/2012 9:41:34 AM
I mean, I seriously don't understand how anyone could attempt to argue it's not a rip off. It's an obvious, OBVIOUS cash in and imitation of SSB with a few gameplay changes to make it seem "unique". The graphics style, camera, concept, and countless other things are all undeniable imitations of the popular franchise. Saying otherwise is just delusional.
(remember this? http://www.joystiq.com/2012/06/04/sony-tags-playstation-all-stars-as-super-smash-bros-on-youtub/ )

Whether or not the game will be good or fun in its own right is another question. But just because there are some differences doesn't mean it's not a rip off.
---

#55GeassMasterPosted 8/6/2012 9:41:37 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#56drothegreat0nePosted 8/6/2012 9:42:09 AM
GeassMaster posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
Looks like Geass still won't admit to his lies:(

Where has honor and responsibility gone?

If you actually care about truth on GameFAQs(which you don't at all). You're obviously on GameFAQs for all the wrong reasons. I come to GameFAQs to be an a-hole and create strife /hate on forum message boards.

If I wanted to be a honest and truthful guy I would use one of my nice guy alts anyway.

u mad?
---
"Pokemon is a ripoff of Baseball, because you throw balls and run around in grassy fields."
-Minamo
#57SentinoxPosted 8/6/2012 9:43:38 AM
GeassMaster posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
Looks like Geass still won't admit to his lies:(

Where has honor and responsibility gone?

If you actually care about truth on GameFAQs(which you don't at all). You're obviously on GameFAQs for all the wrong reasons. I come to GameFAQs to be an a-hole and create strife /hate on forum message boards.

If I wanted to be a honest and truthful guy I would use one of my nice guy alts anyway.

You literally just admit you are a troll.
---
My defense against the evils of the internet. Flame shield, Bridge, Flame throwers(for trolls). and with these i am safe on the message boards
#58hajile12Posted 8/6/2012 9:46:49 AM
Sentinox posted...
hajile12 posted...
Sentinox posted...
ylvis posted...
The worst part of it is that Sony doesn't even have the balls to admit they're even inspired by SSB. Atleast Cliffy B was man enough and immediately said he was inspired by Metroid when he showcased Shadow Complex for the first time a few years ago. Arrogant Sony, striking again.

They already said SSB inspired them.

lol. IKR!! people wanna act like its a big deal that Superbot had a wii in their office!

What? No, I think they literally said SSB inspired them.

Superbot def literally said something along those lines. do you remember what?
---
Somtimes i go to dog parks even though i dont have a dog. I bring a leash though and i wear a very shifty look. =I
#59SentinoxPosted 8/6/2012 9:49:44 AM
hajile12 posted...
Sentinox posted...
hajile12 posted...
Sentinox posted...
ylvis posted...
The worst part of it is that Sony doesn't even have the balls to admit they're even inspired by SSB. Atleast Cliffy B was man enough and immediately said he was inspired by Metroid when he showcased Shadow Complex for the first time a few years ago. Arrogant Sony, striking again.

They already said SSB inspired them.

lol. IKR!! people wanna act like its a big deal that Superbot had a wii in their office!

What? No, I think they literally said SSB inspired them.

Superbot def literally said something along those lines. do you remember what?

They said SSB inspired them.
---
#60hajile12Posted 8/6/2012 9:52:17 AM
Snoopydance posted...
I mean, I seriously don't understand how anyone could attempt to argue it's not a rip off. It's an obvious, OBVIOUS cash in and imitation of SSB with a few gameplay changes to make it seem "unique". The graphics style, camera, concept, and countless other things are all undeniable imitations of the popular franchise. Saying otherwise is just delusional.
(remember this? http://www.joystiq.com/2012/06/04/sony-tags-playstation-all-stars-as-super-smash-bros-on-youtub/ )

Whether or not the game will be good or fun in its own right is another question. But just because there are some differences doesn't mean it's not a rip off.

But that goes both ways! Just bc there are some similarities does not mean that it is a Rip off.
---
Somtimes i go to dog parks even though i dont have a dog. I bring a leash though and i wear a very shifty look. =I