cross buy should be 74.99$ - 79.99$ and only support direct ports.

#91TacticalSniper7(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2012 5:49:11 PM
shadownet_46 posted...
Snoopydance posted...
shadownet_46 posted...
TacticalSniper7 posted...

It's brand new, with the receipt included and they trust me, any ebay user can ripoff people by selling scratched copies or scamming.

i buy it the same day, download the code and take the ps3 version to a friends house and get 40$.

Well good luck convincing your friends to pay $10+ more for your copy. Great friend you are.

You don't find brand new new-release games for 20-30 dollars on ebay...
---

Did you miss the whole point I made about what cross-buy games will do to the used games market?

it won't do anything, if i get a game at launch i am sure you won't be able to find the same exact game 20$ cheaper until a couple of months.

This is going to hurt the industry badly.
---
Vita psn: EPB_Melegor (uncharted, resistance,mortal kombat, gravity rush)
GT: EPB Melegor (mw3, Minecraft, GRAFS)
#92shadownet_46Posted 8/22/2012 5:54:29 PM
shadownet_46 posted...
Snoopydance posted...
shadownet_46 posted...

It's brand new, with the receipt included and they trust me, any ebay user can ripoff people by selling scratched copies or scamming.

i buy it the same day, download the code and take the ps3 version to a friends house and get 40$.

Well good luck convincing your friends to pay $10+ more for your copy. Great friend you are.

You don't find brand new new-release games for 20-30 dollars on ebay...
---

Did you miss the whole point I made about what cross-buy games will do to the used games market?

it won't do anything, if i get a game at launch i am sure you won't be able to find the same exact game 20$ cheaper until a couple of months.

This is going to hurt the industry badly.

Take an econ class.
---
PSN: Shadownet46
Xboxlover2(Moderator): "I don't even play video games that often"