All these topics about "Vita is flopping" makes me not want to buy a Vita

#21gb094Posted 8/18/2012 4:05:41 PM
TheGreatWeirdo posted...
Ok ok ok ok I get the point but if a lot of u guys dont like the vita , why do u all still come to these boards? Whats the point?

They developed a Messiah complex and are willing to spend their "valuable time" (because every one of them must have important stuff to do) trying to convince everyone not to join the Dark Side (buy a Vita).

What common people doesn't know is that the Dark Side has free cookies.
---
Official ME of this universe... Why would I be someone else? That's just stupid.
#22Shadowfxd2Posted 8/18/2012 4:08:04 PM
TheGreatWeirdo posted...
Ok ok ok ok I get the point but if a lot of u guys dont like the vita , why do u all still come to these boards? Whats the point?

They developed a Messiah complex and are willing to spend their "valuable time" (because every one of them must have important stuff to do) trying to convince everyone not to join the Dark Side (buy a Vita).

I have yet to get free cookies and I got Vita at launch. His post is lies!
---
http://i.imgur.com/NbGmq.jpg
#23jungfreudPosted 8/18/2012 4:25:33 PM
ArrayOfNothing posted...
TheGreatWeirdo posted...
TheApd_Returns posted...
TheGreatWeirdo posted...
Everyone that actually has a vita is very happy with it,

i'm not, but i guess that makes me a liar fanboy troll, right?

Did I say that would make you a liar fanboy troll? Maybe I worded that wrong then....

Most people that do have a vita are very happy with it.

I'm not sure how you know this. Are you god?

Some of us have friends and acquaintances in real life with whom we discuss our hobbies and interests. Through the medium of interpersonal dialogue we acquire data that can be extrapolated into reasonable conclusions about various topics. As this topic demonstrates, if your sole source of information is Gamefaqs you are not likely to have a clear understanding about the important issues of the day.

To test whether you are having your mind poisoned by Gamefaqs, please answer the following questions:

1. Is NIER a good game?
2. Does the Kingdom Hearts series have a good story?
3. Will the VITA get a price drop soon?

If you answered yes to any of the above questions, you are dangerously detached from reality and should quit using the Gamefaqs forums immediately.
#24kayyutPosted 8/18/2012 8:56:14 PM
TheGreatWeirdo posted...

To see if sony fanboys still think Japan, US, and now Europe does not matter?

To comment on a train wreck?

To kill time?

Are you born yesterday? People come to forums to rant on products all the time. Vita flopping so badly is just begged to be discussed again and again. Bad news is entertaining. That is just human nature.
#25Hercik1Posted 8/18/2012 9:37:35 PM
jungfreud posted...
ArrayOfNothing posted...
TheGreatWeirdo posted...
TheApd_Returns posted...
TheGreatWeirdo posted...
Everyone that actually has a vita is very happy with it,

i'm not, but i guess that makes me a liar fanboy troll, right?

Did I say that would make you a liar fanboy troll? Maybe I worded that wrong then....

Most people that do have a vita are very happy with it.

I'm not sure how you know this. Are you god?

Some of us have friends and acquaintances in real life with whom we discuss our hobbies and interests. Through the medium of interpersonal dialogue we acquire data that can be extrapolated into reasonable conclusions about various topics. As this topic demonstrates, if your sole source of information is Gamefaqs you are not likely to have a clear understanding about the important issues of the day.

To test whether you are having your mind poisoned by Gamefaqs, please answer the following questions:

1. Is NIER a good game?
2. Does the Kingdom Hearts series have a good story?
3. Will the VITA get a price drop soon?

If you answered yes to any of the above questions, you are dangerously detached from reality and should quit using the Gamefaqs forums immediately.

Did you just say Nier is a bad game
#26CompassPosted 8/18/2012 10:06:09 PM
I think he did.

/wrists
#27YukiraPosted 8/18/2012 10:20:33 PM
TC you shouldnt believe in those pathetic trolls.
#28MrSmadSmartAlexPosted 8/19/2012 2:36:45 AM
Shadowfxd2 posted...

I have yet to get free cookies and I got Vita at launch. His post is lies!

Soon.
#29Spetsnaz420Posted 8/19/2012 2:47:57 AM
kayyut posted...
TheGreatWeirdo posted...

To see if sony fanboys still think Japan, US, and now Europe does not matter?

To comment on a train wreck?

To kill time?

Are you born yesterday? People come to forums to rant on products all the time. Vita flopping so badly is just begged to be discussed again and again. Bad news is entertaining. That is just human nature.

You're a sad sad little man aren't you?

TC the problem here is that this board is so full of trolls and 3DS fanboys it's near impossible to really get a feel for how the system really is. Nearly half the posters here don't have Vitas and I would wager they haven't held one in their hands either.

If your so easily influenced by ignorance and trolling you should just run out and get the other handheld...but if you want a quality handheld with a decent library with much more to come then Vita is probably for you.
---
PSN: Spetsnaz420
Known Troll: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
#30HugsAllAroundPosted 8/19/2012 5:53:48 PM
A lot of people who are on the fence about buying a Vita are hesitant because the future of this device is uncertain. If there are already a few games out that you really want, then go ahead and buy it. If not, then you may as well hold off until the games you want are out, or a price drop.