All these topics about "Vita is flopping" makes me not want to buy a Vita

#81Shadowfxd2Posted 8/29/2012 4:43:39 AM
It's pretty sad when one single game outsells the worldwide total hardware sales of it's competitor.

lets not bring this up, people on this board are going to go into full Vitassurance mode soon, seeing that it will probably get discontinued.
---
http://i.imgur.com/NbGmq.jpg
#82FlaccidKratosPosted 8/30/2012 9:27:21 AM
Shadowfxd2 posted...
It's pretty sad when one single game outsells the worldwide total hardware sales of it's competitor.

lets not bring this up, people on this board are going to go into full Vitassurance mode soon, seeing that it will probably get discontinued.

What's the over/under on the cancellation date?
#83BigAl519Posted 8/30/2012 9:29:15 AM
FlaccidKratos posted...
Shadowfxd2 posted...

What's the over/under on the cancellation date?

Gotta give him a few minutes, hes still reaching around inside his ass to pull it out.
---
A real gamer will buy any system and enjoy it, a tool will sit on a forum trying to bash one or the other!
#84synthetiksinPosted 8/30/2012 9:32:48 AM
I think it's a win win for the customers. If it survives and good games come out, people get good games. If it doesn't, support will be stopped, good hacks will come out, and you'll be emulate legacy games that you already have, not to mention ports of other games like PC games.
#85derekfishbowlPosted 8/31/2012 4:14:29 PM
synthetiksin posted...
I think it's a win win for the customers. If it survives and good games come out, people get good games. If it doesn't, support will be stopped, good hacks will come out, and you'll be emulate legacy games that you already have, not to mention ports of other games like PC games.

Just like another thread said, flopping is the new succeeding.
---
Sony's E3 2013 megaton (courtesy of Megaman Omega):
http://img248.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=350248936_strengthmitten_122_82lo.jpg
#86FayeLadyPosted 8/31/2012 4:18:07 PM
synthetiksin posted...

Not to mention if it doesn't start to do better it will get cheaper faster.
---
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.
#87nariusseldonPosted 8/31/2012 8:01:08 PM
FayeLady posted...
synthetiksin posted...

Not to mention if it doesn't start to do better it will get cheaper faster.

I will pick it up when it falls to $10 .. should be a good curiosity item.
#88krizladxPosted 9/1/2012 12:24:48 AM
In all honesty I am quite disappointed at the Vita so far. I was really hoping to see more original Vita games been released this year. I just wish I could have waited longer before getting my Vita because it is literally collecting dust right now.

I still have some hopes for Vita and keeping the system, but it really needs more support from more developers.
#89HugsAllAroundPosted 9/2/2012 10:14:29 AM
krizladx posted...
In all honesty I am quite disappointed at the Vita so far. I was really hoping to see more original Vita games been released this year. I just wish I could have waited longer before getting my Vita because it is literally collecting dust right now.

I still have some hopes for Vita and keeping the system, but it really needs more support from more developers.

Wait until E3. That's when the big games will be announced.
#90FlaccidKratosPosted 9/2/2012 6:22:33 PM
HugsAllAround posted...
krizladx posted...

Wait until E3. That's when the big games will be announced.

Soon...