How satisfied are you with your Vita & the selection of games available?

#1monsterlunchboxPosted 8/19/2012 11:55:05 AM
How satisfied are you with your Vita & the selection of games available? - Results (128 votes)
I am completely satisfied with the system & the selection of games
14.06% (18 votes)
I am satisfied with the system & moderately satisfied with the selection of games
41.41% (53 votes)
I am satisfied with the system & not satisfied with the selection of games
14.84% (19 votes)
I am satisfied with the system & totally disappointed with the selection of games
6.25% (8 votes)
I am not satisfied with the system or the selection of games
4.69% (6 votes)
I am not currently satisfied with the system but I think things will get better
6.25% (8 votes)
I feel I made a huge mistake by purchasing a Vita & wish I hadn't
12.5% (16 votes)
This poll is now closed.
The results should prove to be interesting.
#2monsterlunchbox(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2012 9:37:12 AM
Just as I suspected. A lot of upset fans here. Sony needs to turn things around. Fast.
#3Erupt50Posted 8/23/2012 10:02:56 AM
Well anyone that chose the first option obviously has extremely low expectations.
---
PSN- Erupt50 XBL- Xx The Ryd3r xX
#4fatelordPosted 8/23/2012 10:50:08 AM
the system is gorgeous looking but still could use some improvement in handling saves and transfer of media ...

As for the selection of games being an avid RPG fan I am obviously disappointed but ragnarok Odyssey and persona 4 are coming soon enough ..
---
Morality, like art, means drawing a line someplace.....Oscar Wilde
#5nariusseldonPosted 8/23/2012 10:52:16 AM
Erupt50 posted...
Well anyone that chose the first option obviously has extremely low expectations.

Or try to spin things.
#6The_DjokerPosted 8/23/2012 10:54:41 AM
Ask me on the 28th and I might give you somewhat of a positive answer.
---
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7p7wdJPYW1r59ahe.gif
#7nimerjm37Posted 8/23/2012 11:03:34 AM
System = 10/10. Library = 5/10

Still, the Vita was an investment. I'll be keeping mine for the long haul, despite the fact that I have absolutely zero interest in Assassin's Creed or Call of Duty, two of the games trumpeted as being Vita saviors. But even if I hadn't enjoyed a single Vita game yet (note: I've enjoyed quite a few), I'd still hang onto the system on the off chance it will get a Kingdom Hearts compilation.

That said, I completely understand why some are jumping ship on the Vita. The release window has been and continues to be sparse, and anticipated games have failed to impress. Gravity Rush was simply OK, and Resistance was, without a doubt, the worst FPS of the past decade, possibly ever.

I'm really hoping that Ragnarok won't be a disappointment. No matter; I'll keep my Vita and remain a fan either way.
---
Never, EVER order ANYTHING from ConsoleSource.com. EVER. You have been warned.
#8MarsfordPosted 8/23/2012 11:32:53 AM
I dont like the buttons on the system, or the memory card situation, so i think that can be improved. And the RPG situation is looking grim. I voted second to last option.
---
Official Marsford of the NDF
#9EsperStarrPosted 8/23/2012 11:46:44 AM
I'm simply loving it...
I don't understand why I would have low expectations.
maybe cuz my interests aren't as limited? I don't just like fighters, I am a huge rpg nut but I don't just like rpgs.

I feel gravity rush was amazing... Escape plan is awesome. uncharted its awesome and rayman. Mortal kombat andumvc3 being on the system is with more content than the consoles without sacrificing much is awesome.

I love lumines and free games like rc motostorm. wipeout is amazing and small games like mutant blobs and super stardust are awesome to be priced at 15 bux.

i'm exciting for lbl,ratchet, psabr,and Ragnarok Odyssey and tearaway. And cross controller. It also has mad psp games.

I never understood the whole memory card thing...maybe cuz my vita came with an 8GB. I'm done with katamari so i'm most likely going to store it on my ps3 or PC for later use. I think I only need one stick... Because I also like to buy physical copies.
#10nimerjm37Posted 8/23/2012 11:49:55 AM
EsperStarr posted...
I'm simply loving it...
I don't understand why I would have low expectations.
maybe cuz my interests aren't as limited? I don't just like fighters, I am a huge rpg nut but I don't just like rpgs.

I feel gravity rush was amazing... Escape plan is awesome. uncharted its awesome and rayman. Mortal kombat andumvc3 being on the system is with more content than the consoles without sacrificing much is awesome.

I love lumines and free games like rc motostorm. wipeout is amazing and small games like mutant blobs and super stardust are awesome to be priced at 15 bux.

i'm exciting for lbl,ratchet, psabr,and Ragnarok Odyssey and tearaway. And cross controller. It also has mad psp games.

I never understood the whole memory card thing...maybe cuz my vita came with an 8GB. I'm done with katamari so i'm most likely going to store it on my ps3 or PC for later use. I think I only need one stick... Because I also like to buy physical copies.

Exactly. People really harp on the whole memory card thing, but different gamers have different needs. This guy likes retail games, so 8 GB is probably just fine. I would rather DL my Vita games, so I went for the 32 GB card.

Different strokes, different folks.
---
Never, EVER order ANYTHING from ConsoleSource.com. EVER. You have been warned.