Why are people saying Vita has no games when the 3DS is worse?

#51CompassPosted 8/21/2012 3:46:00 PM
StickMen1090 posted...
are Sony Fanboys really this butthurt?

Yep. And the proof is in the pudding. Check out the 3DS board some time. Nobody cares about the Vita at all. It rarely even comes up.
#52StickMen1090Posted 8/21/2012 3:48:39 PM
Compass posted...
StickMen1090 posted...

Yep. And the proof is in the pudding. Check out the 3DS board some time. Nobody cares about the Vita at all. It rarely even comes up.

ya when there are more 3DS topics on the Vita board then Vita topics i think its a sign no one cares for it :)
#53lunchEATSyouPosted 8/21/2012 3:53:20 PM
Compass posted...
StickMen1090 posted...

He speaks truth.
---
"I come to GameFAQs to be an a-hole and create strife /hate on forum message boards." - GeassMaster
#54CompassPosted 8/21/2012 3:53:43 PM
It's just that Ponies are absolutely obsessed with the 3DS while 3DS owners tend to forget the Vita even exists...
#55DemonDog666Posted 8/21/2012 3:54:48 PM
StickMen1090 posted...
Compass posted...
StickMen1090 posted...

ya when there are more 3DS topics on the Vita board then Vita topics i think its a sign no one cares for it :)

No that's a troll sign.
#56Spiffy247Posted 8/21/2012 3:56:17 PM
Compass posted...
It's just that Ponies are absolutely obsessed with the 3DS while 3DS owners tend to forget the Vita even exists...

I have an Assassin's Creed bundle reserved at Gamestop.
---
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The DS and PSP are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
#57Sailor GoonPosted 8/21/2012 5:27:59 PM

Explain the endless BS from you, xfactor, Fiercejello, shadowfx, Kirby, n0matter, Strike Ninja and all the other Nintendo fanboys that bombard this board then.
---
As told to me by Gamefaqs admin: They hire 17 year olds as moderators!
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh
#58AceAndJunpeiPosted 8/21/2012 5:55:44 PM
Sailor Goon posted...

Explain the endless BS from you, xfactor, Fiercejello, shadowfx, Kirby, n0matter, Strike Ninja and all the other Nintendo fanboys that bombard this board then.

This is the first time I've been left off of Goon's list...I'm so sad:(
---
Currently Playing: Tales of Graces F(PS3),Max Payne 3(360), Rhythm Thief (3DS), Rayman Origins (360), Sleeping Dogs (PC)
#59LemonKweenstaaaPosted 8/21/2012 5:56:38 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#60UiruPosted 8/21/2012 6:34:28 PM
Pokémon Black/White 2 half count as 3DS games because the tie-in Dream Radar is the only way to get new formes of the genie trio (Thundurus, Tornadus, Landorus) as well as their DW versions, plus the DW ability versions of the 4th gen cover legends (Houou, Lugia, Palkia, Dialga, Giratina). They're playable on DS, but I expect most people will be playing them on 3DS.

Anyway, I keep buying 3DS games even though LoL is dominating my free time, yet there is still exactly one Vita game I would own if they ever price the thing realistically. I have a profound backlog on everything :(
---
~Uiru