3 1/2 month drought coming up.

#21kdiz4321Posted 9/5/2012 6:09:32 PM
TediousMatt posted...
All TBA, Q1, Q2, ect. are not on the list. Only games with a confirmed date.

Pretty much this. There's no reason for anyone to worry right now, although if there aren't any firm release dates by Novemeber then there might be a problem.
---
I am not an early adopter. If your system is as awesome as you say it is, it will still be in stores when the games I want are out.
#22FR432Posted 9/5/2012 6:15:08 PM
There's enough coming out in October alone to keep most of us occupied until Spring.
#23shadownet_46Posted 9/5/2012 6:36:09 PM
half a dozen games comes out in a 45 day period.

'Y no gaems next 3 months?'

Fail.
---
PSN: Shadownet46
Xboxlover2(Moderator): "I don't even play video games that often"
#24JRocketRPosted 9/5/2012 7:02:12 PM
shadownet_46 posted...
half a dozen games comes out in a 45 day period.

'Y no gaems next 3 months?'

Fail.

Topic title is very misleading.
#25mike_411Posted 9/5/2012 7:04:52 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...
Cowseth Sayeth Mooooeth!

La Vaca Dice Mooooo!!
---
PSN: otakumike
-Desco Attacks!
#26BigG777Posted 9/5/2012 7:05:35 PM
im expecting ragnarok odyssey to keep me busy for a good 3 months. assuming it doesnt get pushed back even more. and squeeze in persona 4 in there too.
#27DevilStriderPosted 9/5/2012 7:06:22 PM
hypermoe posted...
Never quite understood why it mattered that much. i mean there are a ton of games coming out especially in October. I would assume backlog will be tough on some people unless you can beat all of them within that time. plus put into account most people own other system as well thus probably playing those as well.

What if they only own a vita? Get the point now?
---
Toproq: "There is no really truly bad news for the PS3."
#28hypermoePosted 9/5/2012 7:10:51 PM
DevilStrider posted...
hypermoe posted...
Never quite understood why it mattered that much. i mean there are a ton of games coming out especially in October. I would assume backlog will be tough on some people unless you can beat all of them within that time. plus put into account most people own other system as well thus probably playing those as well.

Well for one i would find that very hard to believe especially when you can be a ps3/xbox/wii for about 100$ if you know where to look. so if you dont have other system and only sticked to one (the vita in this case) you really only have yourself to blame since all the systems out now have their fair share of great games.

With that though if they only choose to have a vita there are still games for it now that i think are worth owning, and thats not counting the ones coming out soon. Not to mention the psp, and ps1 titles people have missed out on, so i doubt they would have anything complain about unless they are really picky in which case i think Gaming might not be the hobby for that type of person.
---
I walk alone in the universe as the last of The Time Lords!
#29Compass(Topic Creator)Posted 9/5/2012 7:16:36 PM
hypermoe posted...
DevilStrider posted...
hypermoe posted...

Well for one i would find that very hard to believe especially when you can be a ps3/xbox/wii for about 100$ if you know where to look. so if you dont have other system and only sticked to one (the vita in this case) you really only have yourself to blame since all the systems out now have their fair share of great games.

With that though if they only choose to have a vita there are still games for it now that i think are worth owning, and thats not counting the ones coming out soon. Not to mention the psp, and ps1 titles people have missed out on, so i doubt they would have anything complain about unless they are really picky in which case i think Gaming might not be the hobby for that type of person.

That is an awful lot of blame-shifting and spin for a drought. Dial it down a notch, champ.
#30shadownet_46Posted 9/5/2012 7:24:54 PM
Compass posted...
hypermoe posted...
DevilStrider posted...
hypermoe posted...

I don't have a good response to this, so here's a witty insult

*Fix'd*
---
PSN: Shadownet46
Xboxlover2(Moderator): "I don't even play video games that often"