Is GS giving out LBP Vita DLC codes to people who didn't pre-order?

#1Aromatic GrassPosted 9/14/2012 5:14:24 PM
I have a preorder with Amazon and really want the DLC costumes but I don't want to wait for the game either.
---
you'd play it for maybe a week or so then put it in the closet and never look at it again. just like my childhood. why didn't you love me dad? why? superblah750
#2gray_fox_00Posted 9/14/2012 5:15:30 PM
No they are not sadly.
---
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice
#3dudupupuPosted 9/14/2012 6:36:14 PM
Yes, I actually got the codes on my receipt today.
---
Jesus the Christ - the perpetual novelty through which humankind can remain constantly challenged to think, love, and, ultimately, LIVE. We are born dead.
#4dudupupuPosted 9/14/2012 6:36:42 PM
However, you cannot redeem the codes until the 25th.
---
Jesus the Christ - the perpetual novelty through which humankind can remain constantly challenged to think, love, and, ultimately, LIVE. We are born dead.
#5CaliaztecPosted 9/14/2012 6:47:11 PM
Can't redeem the codes right this moment anyway. The code on my receipt says its good till 9/23/13 but I did preorder. Was so surprised when I got a text at like 2pm saying I could pick it up.
---
"Yah, I was right again like I always did, but that's not the point." -XFactor on Sony "Removing" memory card from bundle.
PSN: Caliaztec
#6blakbird13Posted 9/14/2012 6:52:10 PM
The copy I received had a code in it... The code read "Use the promotion code below to access the Big Daddy, Little Sister & Knights of Old costume packs for your Sackboy or Sackgirl"...

It didn't take me anywhere because the servers are down but that's what it said on the code... It was also the online pass as well so I'm not really sure whats going on with it... I guess that's the drawback of stores selling games before they should...
---
#7CaliaztecPosted 9/14/2012 7:13:32 PM
blakbird13 posted...
The copy I received had a code in it... The code read "Use the promotion code below to access the Big Daddy, Little Sister & Knights of Old costume packs for your Sackboy or Sackgirl"...

It didn't take me anywhere because the servers are down but that's what it said on the code... It was also the online pass as well so I'm not really sure whats going on with it... I guess that's the drawback of stores selling games before they should...

Yeah noticed I actually have 2 codes now. Have the code that was given to me on my receipt that says it's for the Bioshock Skins and knights of the round skins as well as an insert inside the game for the same thing. Kinda cool have an extra set for a friend or someone here who maybe didn't get the chance.
---
"Yah, I was right again like I always did, but that's not the point." -XFactor on Sony "Removing" memory card from bundle.
PSN: Caliaztec
#8Natureboy99Posted 9/14/2012 10:51:50 PM
The code is literally inside the box.
---
Voted class of 2079 most likely to abuse time travel
#9CyberHaunkyPosted 9/14/2012 10:58:06 PM
Got mine tonight, code was also in the box.
---
Animal Crossing City Folk: 2063-2750-3284.
#10Aromatic Grass(Topic Creator)Posted 9/15/2012 6:06:09 AM
The code in the box is NOT the code for the costumes, because they give a SEPARATE code on the receipt!

I want to know: Can you get the code on the receipt if you did NOT pre order?
---
you'd play it for maybe a week or so then put it in the closet and never look at it again. just like my childhood. why didn't you love me dad? why? superblah750