It's now undeniable, LBP vita and the series in general have now surpassed mario

#1ServantOfErieosPosted 9/22/2012 2:20:54 AM
Graphics = check
Gameplay = check
Community = check
Innovation = check
Features = check
Fully fleshed story with wide range of themes = check
Accessible = check
Most importantly, the fun factor = check

It's hard even putting a reasonable argument without looking like a rabid fanboy, it's like bringing a Nokia 3310 to a android, ios smartphone debate. Those in the "know" understand what I'm saying.

Honestly, I really don't know how Sony keeps pumping out great games and original ips.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#2Nergy15Posted 9/22/2012 2:22:31 AM
Opinion = Check.
---
u wot m8
#3FatCheesePosted 9/22/2012 2:24:23 AM
I know Mario but wtf is LBP?
#4gamesycdanPosted 9/22/2012 2:26:27 AM
You're joking, right?
#5MizuhoChamaPosted 9/22/2012 2:29:36 AM
I own a Vita and a 3DS. And a Wii. Among other things.

I can say without bias, that I'd rather play Mario than LBP. Preferably Mario Galaxy or 64.
---
Impossible is just a word people use to make themselves feel better when they quit."-Vyse the Legend
PSN - MizuhoChan 3DS - 3523 2022 4853
#6captaincooloolPosted 9/22/2012 2:31:35 AM
ServantOfErieos posted...
Graphics = check
Gameplay = check
Community = check
Innovation = check
Features = check
Fully fleshed story with wide range of themes = check
Accessible = check
Most importantly, the fun factor = check

It's hard even putting a reasonable argument without looking like a rabid fanboy, it's like bringing a Nokia 3310 to a android, ios smartphone debate. Those in the "know" understand what I'm saying.

Honestly, I really don't know how Sony keeps pumping out great games and original ips.

I find that LittleBigPlanet is better than Mario games in every way, but I have no delusions about the fact that it is only my opinion. Stating things as fact will not go over well.
---
Darwin FTW! PSN: Captain-Rule
#7squatch22Posted 9/22/2012 2:31:46 AM
Nergy15 posted...
Opinion = Check.

---
''Having more games (even more good games) doesn't equal better'' : Sony fan troll logic.
http://www.jc-news.com/gfx/gaf/lol/nintendo_cycle.png
#8Spetsnaz420Posted 9/22/2012 2:34:50 AM
Why not just state how much you like the game than compare it Mario? Nothing beats Mario in the Mario world days
---
If you igla when you should have RPG'ed, you're gonna have a bad time
PSN: Spetsnaz420
#9FelineCyborgPosted 9/22/2012 2:39:28 AM(edited)
ever since the "new super mario brothers" on the DS the series just sort of got stale for me. for some reason ever since the DS i couldn't get into the majority of first party nintendo games and im honestly kind of baffled why people still eat it up, i used to love mario but all i get is the same "been there done that" feeling its the same looking levels every single time now.

i've never played little big planet so my opinion is moot on comparing them, but it at least looks to be doing something slightly relatively new with platformers except i heard each installment of little big planet pretty much played the same too , so i might get the vita version since i've never played the others
---
"I can't enjoy anything unless everybody is, one guy starving some place puts a crimp on my evening" - Woody Allen
#10SoeroahPosted 9/22/2012 3:37:06 AM
'Universal agreement' is unchecked, and is pretty important when claiming an opinion as being undeniable.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ9Km7WW2aE
Best console war summary ever. TL;DR version at 2:05.