What's it going to take to get vita to start selling like the 3ds?(honestly)

#101diedje81Posted 10/8/2012 9:51:50 PM
It needs kinnect sports
---
Biggest nicekirbyfan9fan - nicekirbyfan9 is the biggest nintendrone ever - nicekirbyfan9 loves wiimusic
#102DemonDog666Posted 10/8/2012 10:41:42 PM
Megaman Omega posted...
Even if we go by your pathetic troll logic, the N64 still dropped in price faster because we go by the Japanese 3DS launch according to your lolgic. Either way, you're wrong and i'm right. ;)

Suck it, bro.

You do realize n64 release 4 months earlier in japan right, so going by japan the price drop was even farther away from launch then in NA.

so yeah you fail again and again and again.

Seriously get a life or atleast a brain.
#103DemonDog666Posted 10/8/2012 10:42:20 PM
xfactor posted...
FayeLady posted...
Wow. Megaman has just arrived in all his glory.
That is some pretty powerful analysis.

He speaks my mind there though.

Thanks xfactor saves me the trouble of reading his posts now that I know they are pure troll bs.
#104FayeLadyPosted 10/9/2012 3:04:52 AM
Wow demondog you're extremely pigheaded. Sony could have a press conference burying the thing and you would argue with them.
---
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.
#105shampoowarriorPosted 10/9/2012 3:42:22 AM
FayeLady posted...
Wow. Megaman has just arrived in all his glory.
That is some pretty powerful analysis.

No kidding.
That was something else. I felt bad for the fanboys as the tirade continued, but I don't disagree with much of what he said.
---
Official Alice of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
http://backloggery.com/shampoowarrior
#106diedje81Posted 10/9/2012 9:52:09 AM
Lol.
---
Biggest nicekirbyfan9fan - nicekirbyfan9 is the biggest nintendrone ever - nicekirbyfan9 loves wiimusic
#107lunchEATSyouPosted 10/9/2012 9:59:37 AM
FayeLady posted...
Wow demondog you're extremely pigheaded. Sony could have a press conference burying the thing and you would argue with them.

Demon Dog > Sony, remember? lol
#108DemonDog666Posted 10/9/2012 10:16:29 AM
FayeLady posted...

And yet when the dust clears I'm usually the one who's right. You people keep saying how no big name dev will want to support vita yet square is making a game for it and the director of major games for square is interested in making an exclusive for vita.
#109DeGamer81Posted 10/9/2012 10:25:14 AM
How about some unique games that aren't ports or sequels/spinoffs from the PS3? How about some good open world turn based(not action based) rpgs? How about something NEW? I almost bought a Vita yesterday, but the insane lack of original games just doesn't justify the purchase.
#110OMG_A_PONYPosted 10/9/2012 10:33:09 AM
FayeLady posted...

ROFL. u cant blame him. he lives and breathes sony. it hurts him to the core that its flopping so badly.
---
if you disagree with my opinion, it is because you have brain damage.