These trolls can keep making those pointless topics

#91nariusseldonPosted 10/3/2012 3:00:12 PM
carsauce posted...
So im the troll cause I made this topic? , yet still people keep replying to this topic because they want to blame me?, wow simply wow.

Partly because you keep replying and keep the topic alive?
#92serenade_betaPosted 10/3/2012 3:40:50 PM
JP_Sartre posted...
Wow, this board gets more lame and pitiful every day.

Is the Vita userbase really this revolting?

Their god is Sony. How could the userbase not be?
---
Tried to start a blog... --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/
Plans: Thoughts on Pokemon (Competitive, Random), Kid Icarus (Weapons)
#93Lord_VishanaPosted 10/3/2012 3:57:29 PM(edited)
Lord_Vishana posted...
carsauce posted...
FKRW4Life posted...
I don't know why so many people are attacking TC. There are a ton of Flopics that are solely designed to antagonize people rather than offer legit discussion. nariusseldon does several Flopics a week as well as bumping old ones. Ignore him and you'll do well

They attack me because they have to, notice how they kept telling me about sales and keep thinking that I actually care for the sales,when I really don't.
Why would they ignore me when they are trolls?

Sales are completely irrelevant to you that's fine. Many people here care about sales and find them interesting. I take issue with the assertion you made of Kitt being a troll for reporting sales as he's done since the Vita launched. Sales don't remain static, they change from week to week, hence the reason why a new topic is created every week. The ironic aspect is you are livid at a sales conversation when the sales actually improved.

Quoting my previous post to see if carsauce responds to it.

To Sartre:

I know. :-( As much as I love my Vita the community of Vita owners on this board is abysmal. There's a small amount of rational owners on this board that are mature and approach praise and criticism objectively.
---
Official Wood Elf Druid of the NDF and KDF http://i42.tinypic.com/xnewya.gif
http://i.imgur.com/CHUHi.jpg R.I.P. Michael Clarke Duncan
#94CompassPosted 10/3/2012 4:10:03 PM
JP_Sartre posted...
Sagadego posted...
JP_Sartre posted...
Wow, this board gets more lame and pitiful every day.

Is the Vita userbase really this revolting?

sadly it is.

If I ever actually see anyone with a Vita in public, think I'm just gonna walk the other way.

Isn't that kind of rude to the 19 people you personally convinced to buy a Vita over a 3DS?

??
#95KirbyIsAwesomePosted 10/3/2012 4:10:22 PM
StrikeNinja24 posted...
ITT: TC thinks this topic isnt pointless, sane individuals laugh at the irony.

---
DemonDog posts in a topic after I post. Response? "QUIT STALKING ME"
The Official GameFAQs Wii U Board President/Supreme Overlord
#96FKRW4LifePosted 10/3/2012 4:12:35 PM
Ugh, and once again the front page is FULL of Flopics because of nariusseldon bumping it.

SMH
#97carsauce(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2012 6:18:23 PM
FKRW4Life posted...
Ugh, and once again the front page is FULL of Flopics because of nariusseldon bumping it.

SMH

My Lord is this still going on?haha
Why can't the trolls just make more pathetic topics?
I'm still enjoying my Vita.
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#98nariusseldonPosted 10/4/2012 9:10:20 AM
FKRW4Life posted...

SMH

Shouldn't you be doing what you preach and ignore me?
#99carsauce(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 9:14:55 AM
nariusseldon posted...
FKRW4Life posted...

SMH

Shouldn't you be doing what you preach and ignore me?

Why not just ignore him?
I mean noone is ignoring me, I don't think they can, or they would not reply to me.
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#100Megaman OmegaPosted 10/4/2012 9:28:37 AM
K, if you say so , but really i dont care

Then why did you just reply? Obviously you care. Nice fallacy, there.

Using the old phrase "it's hilarious" to instigate a fight is actually hilarious. Get a life Troll

Buzz words like butt hurt and insecure are also pretty played out, fyi

Aww, looks like i've hit a nerve there! You know someone lost it when they complain about words like "butthurt". The irony. You must be boiling there in your little seat. Classic.

Extra fail points for whining about "buzz words" and then writing "Get a life Troll [sic]". Fail more, drony.
---
The Japanese don't celebrate Christmas. - Sailor Goon
6 + 4 = 11 - Sailor Goon