Just bought the Urbanix+Jewel Keepers PS Mini pack on the PS Store...

#11TheBuddsPosted 10/4/2012 5:42:31 PM
Slow TC is slow...

(Goes back to urbanix)
---
TBC on the security matter regarding the PS3 " I see what you mean now. I have zilch experience in programming. "
#12TheExiled280Posted 10/4/2012 6:17:34 PM
gldoorii posted...
-1 for Digital

-100 for Piracy
---
PSN: TheExiled12894 // A Proud Owner of a PlayStation Vita
Assassins Creed 3 Liberation Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6W2A3LL14o
#13GodMWOLFPosted 10/4/2012 6:31:00 PM
I dont believe you bought it to play Urbanix.
---
The Wii U is actually a big a** ds
TUTURUU Oh Okarin. Psn:mwolfizcool
#14derrckisnumber1(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2012 2:51:16 PM
Update!

Got these two emails from Sony.

"Hello Derrick,

Thank you for taking the time to contact PlayStationŽTechnical Support regarding the Jewel Keepers and Urbanix bundle. My name is Sandy and I would be happy to assist you in downloading Urbanix.

First, please check your download list to download this game. You can view the download list, by proceeding to Account Management, Transaction Management, Download List.

Once again Derrick, thank you so much for your time and understanding.

Sincerely,
Sandy S."

"Hello Derrick,

My name is Lena. I have reviewed your previous e-mails, and I will be helping with your request for a refund. I apologize for the frustration you have experienced with the Jewel Keepers+Urbanix Bundle . I have submitted your request for a refund to our network team. Please allow 10 - 15 business days for your request to be processed. Our Sony Entertainment Network team will reply to your Sign in ID (email address) with their decision regarding your request.

Please keep in mind that as per our user agreement we don't generally offer refunds. However, our network team will review your situation and make a decision accordingly.

If you have any further questions or concerns or to check the status of this request, please refer to the following reference number: 1-416801135

You may receive a brief survey regarding this correspondence. If you don't mind, we would love your feedback regarding how we did and the resolution we provided.

Derrick, thank you very much for your patience as your request is reviewed and thank you for the opportunity to help today.

Sincerely,

Lena A. "

Time to get my 6 dollars back!
---
PSN: MisterJimDavis
http://www.youtube.com/50deagle
#15dj___rollPosted 10/6/2012 10:25:14 PM
rocklobtser posted...
Urbanix allows cfw

the hack released today and sony took it down immediately.

This is indifferent to the fact that I was not given what I paid money for. The PS Store advertised that this bundle contained both Jewel Keepers and Urbanix.

Good thing your complaining here to get something done about it when you could be calling Sony customer support and actually dealing with the issue.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#16kyncaniPosted 10/6/2012 11:37:55 PM
dj___roll posted...
This is indifferent to the fact that I was not given what I paid money for. The PS Store advertised that this bundle contained both Jewel Keepers and Urbanix.

Good thing your complaining here to get something done about it when you could be calling Sony customer support and actually dealing with the issue.

... Sony's current answers are just above your post.
#17timyadeadhomiePosted 10/7/2012 1:33:37 AM
It will most likely be available for download again come the next firmware patch. Just hold tight for a bit.
#18derrckisnumber1(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2012 6:44:30 PM
Good news everyone!

I got my refund from Sony! All $5.99 has been refunded to my PSN wallet.
---
PSN: MisterJimDavis
http://www.youtube.com/50deagle
#19thompsontalker7Posted 10/10/2012 6:51:40 PM
*thumbs up*

Might wanna look up dem exploits sooner, eh?
---
Not removing this until Dr. Dre's Detox album is out. Start:11/22/08
"Personal matters at the table is bad for digestion."- Saber