I need your help guys with bringing Black Ops Zombies to the Vita..

#1enkeixpress_Posted 10/4/2012 3:13:30 AM(edited)
It's a long shot.. but, I want to bring the android/iOStitle, CoD Black Ops Zombies to the PS Vita.. & I need you guys help with doing it.

I need as many people to tweet Glu Mobile's twitter about the suggestion. They don't seem to get many tweets directed at them.. so if we can keep suggesting this, then they'll most surely take in the suggestion as a massive call from the fans & we'll get it. :) I need more voices!

https://twitter.com/glumobile

I've tweeted: "Hey.. you made CoD: Black Ops Zombies for Android devices, right? Can you port/bring it over to the PS Vita plz? PS Mobile? :)"

So, you can tweet the same or something similar.. just as long as we get as many suggestions in as possible, we may just have a chance!

Lets do this! Thanks guys :D
---
*holds arms out* I have spoken.
#2RotuhiiriPosted 10/4/2012 3:03:47 AM
It wasn't even good, even if you would have had sticks to control it.. The only good thing about it was the price.
---
Motorola 68000 @ 7.67 MHz | Zilog Z80 @ 3.58 MHz | 64K RAM | 64K vRAM | 64 simultaneous colours on screen | 16-bit Arcade Graphics | Blast Processing
#3Sho_Minamimoto_Posted 10/4/2012 3:06:26 AM
I need as many people to tweet Glu Mobile's twitter about the suggestion. They don't seem to get many tweets directed at them.. so if we can keep suggesting this, then they'll most surely take in the suggestion as call from the fans & we'll get it. :)

The game comes out next month, right? I don't think there's time to add that before going gold.
---
SINE! COSINE! TANGENT!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7e4xPatGKA
#4enkeixpress_(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 3:11:44 AM
Sho_Minamimoto_ posted...
The game comes out next month, right? I don't think there's time to add that before going gold.

Huh? I'm not talking about Black Ops: Declassified.. lol..

I'm talking about them porting/bringing the android/iOS Black Ops Zombies title over to the PS Vita. It'd be awesome.
---
*holds arms out* I have spoken.
#5xfactorPosted 10/6/2012 10:14:27 AM
They only make the game but they don't owe the franchise. You'll have to beg Activision for it.

Besides, didn't you repeatedly say there will be zombie mode in Declassified? Why not just get that version.
---
www.capcom.co.jp/bio6