Ideas you think may help the vita improve

#1FKRW4LifePosted 10/5/2012 4:06:50 AM(edited)
I know that some of these probably cant be done due to licensing etc, but if a deal of some kind could be struck I think all parties involved could benefit. Personally I see the vita as more than just the new version of the psp. I see it as a multimedia device for all things playstation related.

1). Full psn game support. All the games on the psn playable on the vita, even move/siaxis games (supposing a good vita control method could be implemented). Sooooo many good games out there.

Not only would some games that have been ignored get some love, it's a chance to replay games you may have forgotten about.

2). Ps3 hd compilation packs of ps2 games get released on the vita.

Seems like an obvious choice

3). All PSOne, ps2, and psp games on the network available for download on the vita store.

4). Ps mobile support increased exponentially with some of the best android & iOS games (there are many, sorry haters).

5). Give remote play to all ps3 games.

6). Of course the obvious is to release new, great, unique vita games as well

Oh and with keeping up vita board tradition... FLOP
#2FKRW4Life(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2012 4:56:04 AM
I tried. Shoulda made a flopic
#3kdiz4321Posted 10/5/2012 5:24:19 AM
Yeah you did it wrong. You were definitely supposed to have flop in the title.

And I'll give the obvious: drop the price on the memory cards so it's actually feasible to get stuff on the PSN.
---
I am not an early adopter. If your system is as awesome as you say it is, it will still be in stores when the games I want are out.
#4FKRW4Life(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2012 5:49:48 AM
kdiz4321 posted...
Yeah you did it wrong. You were definitely supposed to have flop in the title.

And I'll give the obvious: drop the price on the memory cards so it's actually feasible to get stuff on the PSN.

Lol. And agreed on mem cards.
#5FKRW4Life(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2012 8:54:32 AM
I wish I spoke more fluent flop
#6Megaman OmegaPosted 10/5/2012 9:46:19 AM
7) Original games, not ports, ports and even more ports.
---
The Japanese don't celebrate Christmas. - Sailor Goon
6 + 4 = 11 - Sailor Goon
#7UniversquallPosted 10/5/2012 9:48:52 AM
8) Gran Turismo with career mode.
---
After the Fallout
#8OMG_A_PONYPosted 10/5/2012 9:52:43 AM
NEEDS new quality games. no more ports dammit. no more watered down phoned in sequels.

hope this helps.
---
if you disagree with my opinion, it is because you have brain damage.
#9FKRW4Life(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2012 10:20:50 AM
I like ports and compilations, but new games would also be nice. What new games would you like to see?
#10FKRW4Life(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 5:26:54 AM
FKRW4Life posted...
I like ports and compilations, but new games would also be nice. What new games would you like to see?

Wrestling games!