If I may take a diplomatic approach.

#11Spetsnaz420Posted 10/6/2012 2:23:48 AM
1. Why no ports? I prefer allot of the multi plat games more in a portable format such as MK and Rayman Origins. That said I've enjoyed Gravity Rush, Super Stardust Delta, Hotshots world inv (I think it's an exclusive) and even Resistance (despite all the hate it isn't terrible)

2. I'm looking forward to Playstation All Stars Battle Royal and Ragnarok Odyssey mostly but will likely get assasins creed and maybe, MAYBE BLOPS declassified (zombie dependent)

3. Build quality is pretty solid. Analogs are far and away the best joystick I've used/seen on a portable. Screen and button quality are above average. A few small things aside (speakers covered by hands and hand fatigue from extended use) I have to say its a very good system with loads of potential.
---
If you igla when you should have RPG'ed, you're gonna have a bad time
PSN: Spetsnaz420
#12Superrpgman(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 1:13:55 AM
bump
---
Project Beat a Game a Day, along with my Daily NES Archive:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/563947-a-view-to-a-kill
#13Superrpgman(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 9:13:04 AM
Ok guys, I'm sorry to be rude, but I need to say something.

It's very important that if you're going to reply to this little survey that you answer the questions that are asked. This survey is aimed at people that are able to answer all three questions fully.

Most of you have given answers with missing information to the first question, and it's not really results that are all that helpful.
---
#14Superrpgman(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2012 8:20:07 AM
bump
---
#15StrikeNinja24Posted 10/9/2012 8:33:28 AM
You are now learning why many have given up the diplomatic approach.
---
Xbox & PS3 gametag = StrikeNinja24
And if Strike didn't stroke his own peen, then nobody would. - Super-Pangolin
#16NiMHPosted 10/9/2012 10:03:25 AM
Superrpgman posted...

1. Barring remakes or ports, what are three system exclusive games that you just plain love on this system, and what do you love about them? Be as detailed as you desire.

Little Big Planet PS Vita: Was made for this system. If you want an example of just how much potential the system has, you should pick this game up with a Vita if you plan on buying one.

Mutant Blobs Attack!: A very fun and creative mixture of the Vita's features with a platformer. The game has a great presentation to it too. Definitely a must have, and it's only $8.

Resistance Burning Skies: A great fps. Considering this is the Vita's first fps, it really delivers. The multiplayer leaves a lot to be desired, and it isn't without it's flaws as far as a total package goes, but it is a competent fps for a "first" on a portable actually capable of delivering this type of game.

Mortal Kombat: I know this is technically a port/remake, but this is, IMO, the definitive version of this game. The extra content and the touchscreen fatalities are just awesome. The Vita's d-pad is a dream to play with, and the online works great. This is coming from a MK vet, and someone who played both console versions.

2. What upcoming games that have an official release date of before December 2013 are you looking forward to, and what makes them seem so interesting? Again, name as many as you wish, and be as detailed as you desire.

Assassin's Creed Liberation: I've never played a console AC, so this will be my first outing with this franchise in that regard. Should be fun.

Call of Duty Black Ops Declassified: As far as I'm concerned, RBS was a good game. I don't see why this shouldn't be better, considering it's the developer's second game on the system and assuming they have learned from their mistakes and the online delivers.(note: I am not comparing this, in any way, to it's console brothers. A little unfair if you ask me.)

3. Would you consider the overall quality of the the system as a whole to be good, great, or excellent?

I would give this system a "great" description. I really don't like the bubbles and it could use some type of folder system.

I do however, like the rest of the UI as a whole. Having the open programs close by peeling them away is cool, the small icons at the top of the screen to show just which apps are open, and the home button making it easy to go directly to any open app, is a good UI if you ask me. Of course it takes a while to learn because it's different from what the "norm" is, but I think Sony did a good job of developing their own UI for the Vita.

The system in general is solid. The back screen is growing on me, and the start and select buttons aren't that bad. The buttons, d-pad, and shoulder buttons are exceptional.

I would recommend this system given some things are changed as far as, the packaging goes. It definitely needs a memory card of some size bundled with the system.
---
PSN: ShamefulDust
#17Superrpgman(Topic Creator)Posted 10/11/2012 6:54:41 PM
bump
---
#18RoflCopter4000Posted 10/11/2012 7:21:17 PM
Superrpgman posted...

1. Barring remakes or ports, what are three system exclusive games that you just plain love on this system, and what do you love about them? Be as detailed as you desire.

Uncharted: Golden Abyss - This game is absolutely stunning, and truly shows the power of the Vita.
Unit 13 - Despite the lack of story this game is very fun to play, and the controls are well done.
Gravity Rush - It's nothing like any other game.

2. What upcoming games that have an official release date of before December 2013 are you looking forward to, and what makes them seem so interesting? Again, name as many as you wish, and be as detailed as you desire.

Assassin's Creed: liberation - I love the franchise, and I love how much work they're putting into it to make it feel like the console versions.

3. Would you consider the overall quality of the the system as a whole to be good, great, or excellent?

Excellent - I love the Vita and all the games I have for it. I use it daily, and enjoy taking it to work for break/lunch.
#19haynknightPosted 10/11/2012 8:03:41 PM
Superrpgman posted...

Gravity Rush - Byfar my favorite exclusive. The gameplay was fantastic (to me) and I loved the gravity powers.

Unit 13 - Even though there is a lack of online multiplayer, the game is still awesome especially with co-op

Uncharted: Golden Abyss: Absolutly amazing for a handheld game. Enough said.

Assassin's Creed: liberation - I am an Assassins Creed junkie and I've played the series to death, pumped life back into it and killed it again. I can't wait for this game.

Ragnarok Odyssey - I've been waiting on this game for a while (haven't we all lol) and I'm totally stoked to do multiplayer with my friends.

Excellent - I love my Vita. It's honestly everything I've hoped for in a handheld and with future updates and added features it just makes it oh so much sweeter.
---
We have evolved beyond the need for allegiance to one console. We are a nexus of rationality for gaming. We are the V3Da nation.
#20shadestreetPosted 10/11/2012 8:30:25 PM
Wow... I haven't seen Superrpgman in like a decade....

Must have missed the diplomatic thread on the RE6 board