My library of games just keeps going

#1MegaMettaurPosted 10/5/2012 11:45:15 PM
So much for the vita not having games. I wouldn't have 7 hard copy games, and 2 more on the way if it didn't. I guess these people saying the Vita has no games also don't have a vita.
---
Playing (vita): Disgaea 1&2, UMvC3, MGSHD, BBCS2 EX. PSN: Roksor.
See that? I'm actually playing my Vita. Scrubs.
#2MidgardDragon99Posted 10/5/2012 11:53:33 PM
MegaMettaur posted...
I guess these people saying the Vita has no games also don't have a vita.

Duh.
---
3DS FC: 4639-9048-2382, Wii FC: 4558-6862-5396-5206, PSN: MidgardDragon
DD Pawn: http://game.capcom.co.jp/DD/en/pawn_detail/?pf=PS3&gid=MidgardDragon
#3StrikeNinja24Posted 10/5/2012 11:55:41 PM
Congrats, you bought a bunch of games that could most likely be played on the big screen with a proper controller for cheaper. Im jealous ofbyour ability to rationalize spending habits.
---
Xbox & PS3 gametag = StrikeNinja24
And if Strike didn't stroke his own peen, then nobody would. - Super-Pangolin
#4GdboyratedloudPosted 10/5/2012 11:56:34 PM
StrikeNinja24 posted...
Congrats, you bought a bunch of games that could most likely be played on the big screen with a proper controller for cheaper. Im jealous ofbyour ability to rationalize spending habits.

OWNED
---
PSN: JamesDeanONdaLOW
little did I know, James Dean was actually on the down low.
#5GodMWOLFPosted 10/5/2012 11:58:00 PM
StrikeNinja24 posted...

So ps3+HD3D Tv=less then 250.

Someones got mathamagics
---
The Wii U is actually a big a** ds
TUTURUU Oh Okarin. Psn:mwolfizcool
#6MegaMettaur(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2012 12:00:53 AM
StrikeNinja24 posted...

The vita's controls are already a proper controller. I don't have a home console, and I also don't have a television. Just a Laptop and a Vita. And most the games I do have on my vita are much better on the go rather than being stuck in the house and playing them.
---
#7diedje81Posted 10/6/2012 12:05:26 AM
MegaMettaur posted...
StrikeNinja24 posted...

The vita's controls are already a proper controller. I don't have a home console, and I also don't have a television. Just a Laptop and a Vita. And most the games I do have on my vita are much better on the go rather than being stuck in the house and playing them.

Wow u dont have tv but bought vIta? Wow
---
Biggest nicekirbyfan9fan - nicekirbyfan9 is the biggest nintendrone ever - nicekirbyfan9 loves wiimusic
#8MegaMettaur(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2012 12:13:03 AM
diedje81 posted...
MegaMettaur posted...
StrikeNinja24 posted...

Maybe I don't need a TV? what's the point of a TV if I have working internet on a computer?
---
#9GodMWOLFPosted 10/6/2012 12:16:33 AM
MegaMettaur posted...
diedje81 posted...
MegaMettaur posted...
StrikeNinja24 posted...

Maybe I don't need a TV? what's the point of a TV if I have working internet on a computer?

What kind of crappy ass tv can you get for $300 anyway?
---
The Wii U is actually a big a** ds
TUTURUU Oh Okarin. Psn:mwolfizcool
#10diedje81Posted 10/6/2012 12:21:38 AM
Wow...
---
Biggest nicekirbyfan9fan - nicekirbyfan9 is the biggest nintendrone ever - nicekirbyfan9 loves wiimusic