The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

My library of games just keeps going

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. My library of games just keeps going

User Info: MegaMettaur

MegaMettaur
4 years ago#1
So much for the vita not having games. I wouldn't have 7 hard copy games, and 2 more on the way if it didn't. I guess these people saying the Vita has no games also don't have a vita.
Playing (vita): Disgaea 1&2, UMvC3, MGSHD, BBCS2 EX. PSN: Roksor.
See that? I'm actually playing my Vita. Scrubs.

User Info: MidgardDragon99

MidgardDragon99
4 years ago#2
MegaMettaur posted...
I guess these people saying the Vita has no games also don't have a vita.

Duh.
3DS FC: 4639-9048-2382, Wii FC: 4558-6862-5396-5206, PSN: MidgardDragon
DD Pawn: http://game.capcom.co.jp/DD/en/pawn_detail/?pf=PS3&gid=MidgardDragon

User Info: StrikeNinja24

StrikeNinja24
4 years ago#3
Congrats, you bought a bunch of games that could most likely be played on the big screen with a proper controller for cheaper. Im jealous ofbyour ability to rationalize spending habits.
Xbox & PS3 gametag = StrikeNinja24
And if Strike didn't stroke his own peen, then nobody would. - Super-Pangolin

User Info: Gdboyratedloud

Gdboyratedloud
4 years ago#4
StrikeNinja24 posted...
Congrats, you bought a bunch of games that could most likely be played on the big screen with a proper controller for cheaper. Im jealous ofbyour ability to rationalize spending habits.

OWNED
PSN: JamesDeanONdaLOW
little did I know, James Dean was actually on the down low.

User Info: GodMWOLF

GodMWOLF
4 years ago#5
StrikeNinja24 posted...

So ps3+HD3D Tv=less then 250.

Someones got mathamagics
The Wii U is actually a big a** ds
TUTURUU Oh Okarin. Psn:mwolfizcool

MegaMettaur
4 years ago#6
StrikeNinja24 posted...

The vita's controls are already a proper controller. I don't have a home console, and I also don't have a television. Just a Laptop and a Vita. And most the games I do have on my vita are much better on the go rather than being stuck in the house and playing them.

User Info: diedje81

diedje81
4 years ago#7
MegaMettaur posted...
StrikeNinja24 posted...

The vita's controls are already a proper controller. I don't have a home console, and I also don't have a television. Just a Laptop and a Vita. And most the games I do have on my vita are much better on the go rather than being stuck in the house and playing them.

Wow u dont have tv but bought vIta? Wow
Biggest nicekirbyfan9fan - nicekirbyfan9 is the biggest nintendrone ever - nicekirbyfan9 loves wiimusic

MegaMettaur
4 years ago#8
diedje81 posted...
MegaMettaur posted...
StrikeNinja24 posted...

Maybe I don't need a TV? what's the point of a TV if I have working internet on a computer?

User Info: GodMWOLF

GodMWOLF
4 years ago#9
MegaMettaur posted...
diedje81 posted...
MegaMettaur posted...
StrikeNinja24 posted...

Maybe I don't need a TV? what's the point of a TV if I have working internet on a computer?

What kind of crappy ass tv can you get for $300 anyway?
The Wii U is actually a big a** ds
TUTURUU Oh Okarin. Psn:mwolfizcool

User Info: diedje81

diedje81
4 years ago#10
Wow...
Biggest nicekirbyfan9fan - nicekirbyfan9 is the biggest nintendrone ever - nicekirbyfan9 loves wiimusic
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. My library of games just keeps going

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived