My library of games just keeps going

#31TheExiled280Posted 10/6/2012 7:44:24 AM
Wow, you guys are hostile today...
---
PSN: TheExiled12894 // A Proud Owner of a PlayStation Vita
Assassins Creed 3 Liberation Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6W2A3LL14o
#32carsaucePosted 10/6/2012 7:46:01 AM
moogle69 posted...
MegaMettaur posted...
So much for the vita not having games. I wouldn't have 7 hard copy games, and 2 more on the way if it didn't. I guess these people saying the Vita has no games also don't have a vita.

and you wonder why people don't have a Vita yet? obvious, coz it doesn't have games worth buying.

Worth buying? , most of the games on the Vita are worth buying but not for everyone, and untill they make a game worth for your liking then you just have to wait on that.
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#33carsaucePosted 10/6/2012 7:48:10 AM
TheExiled280 posted...
Wow, you guys are hostile today...

I ain't being hostile, just pointing out reality...Im sick of how some people complain on here too much, but TC did not deserve to be told off, He is enjoying those games and that shows there are many games out there for everyone at the moment, and tha library is still building, if one has yet not found a title they can actually enjoy for their Vita,they are very picky and I doubt some hit title is gonna please them.
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#34carsaucePosted 10/6/2012 7:52:19 AM
FKRW4Life posted...
Damn, it's like the vita hating tolls here uniformly smelled blood in the water here and came to eat TC. I guess liking your vita and saying you have games for it is bad now? Christ...

Hey why should he even come to this board and say he owns a vita! This board should be renamed "people with a tv and console that shouldn't own a portable because its not as good as a Tv". Amirite?

SMH

It always been like this, you now see the truth of this board my friend, it's so pathetic that one who enjoys their Vita is told off on here, I enjoy half of the library of games because those are my type of games, especially MGS on portable, (I BEEN WAITING FOR THIS SINCE the dawn of the PSP) what else is there to wait for as the game list will be build on, some are ports of old games, but this is that handheld, and there shall be original games made for this as well, but it shows there are people enjoying such hits from the past on portable.
---
#35MegaMettaur(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2012 7:53:41 AM
xXkewls0358 posted...
kyncani posted...
StrikeNinja24 posted...
Congrats, you bought a bunch of games that could most likely be played on the big screen with a proper controller for cheaper. Im jealous ofbyour ability to rationalize spending habits.

ITP : StrikeNinja24 completely miss the point of handhelds.

You mean the one thats marketed as a console experience on the go? The handheld that has one of the worst designs and bulkiness for portability in mind? Besides the niche crowd (with backpacks but we are all grownups here right?) who don't mind playing it during transit or ...at their home, people do not want to haul around a bulky thing with two analogs sticking out. No, they'd rather have something that easily flips in or out of their pocket on the go like you can do a smartphone or even to a lesser extent a DS or PSP. You add a lackluster of games besides the ones you can already play on console and gouging propriety s*** on top of that and StrikeNinja is pretty spot on with his comparisons.

If you seriously can't fit a Vita in your pocket you have some serious issues with your wardrobe. I'm a really skinny guy and on my skinniest pair of jeans, I can fit it my pocket with ease. The Vita isn't that bulky. If people are willing to carry an iPad around, there's literally no argument towards the Vita's size.
---
Playing (vita): Disgaea 1&2, UMvC3, MGSHD, BBCS2 EX. PSN: Roksor.
See that? I'm actually playing my Vita. Scrubs.
#36carsaucePosted 10/6/2012 7:57:14 AM
MegaMettaur posted...
xXkewls0358 posted...
kyncani posted...
StrikeNinja24 posted...
Congrats, you bought a bunch of games that could most likely be played on the big screen with a proper controller for cheaper. Im jealous ofbyour ability to rationalize spending habits.

You mean the one thats marketed as a console experience on the go? The handheld that has one of the worst designs and bulkiness for portability in mind? Besides the niche crowd (with backpacks but we are all grownups here right?) who don't mind playing it during transit or ...at their home, people do not want to haul around a bulky thing with two analogs sticking out. No, they'd rather have something that easily flips in or out of their pocket on the go like you can do a smartphone or even to a lesser extent a DS or PSP. You add a lackluster of games besides the ones you can already play on console and gouging propriety s*** on top of that and StrikeNinja is pretty spot on with his comparisons.

If you seriously can't fit a Vita in your pocket you have some serious issues with your wardrobe. I'm a really skinny guy and on my skinniest pair of jeans, I can fit it my pocket with ease. The Vita isn't that bulky. If people are willing to carry an iPad around, there's literally no argument towards the Vita's size.

Fits in my pocket so well, I'm still surprised he analog sticks were mini=) that makes it worthwhile.
---
#37carsaucePosted 10/6/2012 7:59:45 AM
Do you now understand how this board works TC? Do you now know why these trolls try too hard to even put down this system? Especially when someone enjoys it?, PS Vita is a portable device I shall treasure so much as much as the PSP has become, the Vita is here to stay and the library shall still build on.I'm glad you enjoying the PS Vita as much as I do.
---
#38NeosadusPosted 10/6/2012 8:04:24 AM
MegaMettaur posted...

If you seriously can't fit a Vita in your pocket you have some serious issues with your wardrobe.

Just measured a few of my jeans, most ranging between 4-6 inches at insert and 6-9 inches deep, and I'm pretty average in size. Not that I'd ever put my Vita in a pocket over a traveling case anyway, but the thing does suck for pockets unlike most past handhelds.
---
------
---------
#39MetalZoicPosted 10/6/2012 8:48:38 AM(edited)
MegaMettaur posted...

I agree with you about the games. For me it has a ton, I've already purchased over 30 games for this thing and nearly all of them have been great.

However I agree with him that the shape, design, width etc... of the Vita sucks major ******* ass. I think it is a terrible design. It is slightly to wide to carry comfortably, the sticks snag easily... it would have been far better as a clamshell or a slider.

Comparing it to a tablet isn't an equal comparison. A tablet is very functional and much more useful than a dedicated game-system, so the trade off in portability can make it worthwhile.

Plus the fact that carrying a Vita around like a tablet would make you look like a giant dorky moron ***-tard.
#40xXkewls0358Posted 10/6/2012 8:29:40 AM
kyncani posted...
xXkewls0358 posted...
kyncani posted...
StrikeNinja24 posted...

Besides the niche crowd (with backpacks but we are all grownups here right?) who don't mind playing it during transit or ...at their home, people do not want to haul around a bulky thing with two analogs sticking out. No, they'd rather have something that easily flips in or out of their pocket on the go like you can do a smartphone or even to a lesser extent a DS or PSP.

You say that like handhelds are consoles people get out of their pockets to play outside but I don't think that's ever been the case.
Last time I checked, a good amount of people play their handhelds at home because that's more convenient than using a home console or pc, or they use their handhelds in transit going to or coming off work, or during their pause at work. You're ignoring this usage, you're missing the whole point of handhelds as far as I'm concerned.
The only thing people get out of their pocket to play a few minutes are smart phones, nothing else.
( With the exception of a couple of little ones, completely oblivious of the outside world, but who cares )

Sorry to burst you little anecdotal bubble but if a "good amount" (niche) played handhelds at home because its "more convenient" (its not, just preferable to some) the Vita would have zero problems appealing to general gamers at this point in time (it has hardly any appeal, look at sales). The Vita has games, a worthwhile price, and is very comparable to our consoles in tech today. What I listed are just a "few" of the problems plaguing the damn thing. Sorry I speak my mind without any sort of denial or having to assure myself.

Oh and by the way my four gaming devices are a PC, Vita, 3DS, and a PSP. I play them at home, during transit, an so on. I totally get what handhelds are used for. But A, I accept im in that niche crowd that prefers handheld gaming over console. And B, I still prefer taking my PSP and 3DS outside due to it being far more convenient to bring around than the Vita. I'm not trolling when i speak these experiences, so get over it.
---
fEeD mEh!!1