My library of games just keeps going

#41xXkewls0358Posted 10/6/2012 8:32:06 AM
MegaMettaur posted...
If you seriously can't fit a Vita in your pocket you have some serious issues with your wardrobe. I'm a really skinny guy and on my skinniest pair of jeans, I can fit it my pocket with ease. The Vita isn't that bulky. If people are willing to carry an iPad around, there's literally no argument towards the Vita's size.

Others above has already clarified what I would say to this post.

LoL @ you.
---
fEeD mEh!!1
#42hustlin_pimpstePosted 10/6/2012 9:08:56 AM
Nice lying to yourself people who think he is just enjoying his library.

He couldn't just say he was enjoying his games, he had to have a go at the people who say there aren't games with his "don't own a Vita" jibe.

By all means make a thread listing your games and how much you like it, but maybe leave out extra crap to poke/inflame people when you do it, eh?
---
"Distance is it's own reward." - Tommy
http://tinyurl.com/2b5vuay
#43kyncaniPosted 10/6/2012 9:15:13 AM
xXkewls0358 posted...
Sorry to burst you little anecdotal bubble but if a "good amount" (niche) played handhelds at home because its "more convenient" (its not, just preferable to some) the Vita would have zero problems appealing to general gamers at this point in time (it has hardly any appeal, look at sales). The Vita has games, a worthwhile price, and is very comparable to our consoles in tech today. What I listed are just a "few" of the problems plaguing the damn thing. Sorry I speak my mind without any sort of denial or having to assure myself.

Oh and by the way my four gaming devices are a PC, Vita, 3DS, and a PSP. I play them at home, during transit, an so on. I totally get what handhelds are used for. But A, I accept im in that niche crowd that prefers handheld gaming over console. And B, I still prefer taking my PSP and 3DS outside due to it being far more convenient to bring around than the Vita. I'm not trolling when i speak these experiences, so get over it.

What ? Are you angry or something ?

xXkewls0358 posted...
MegaMettaur posted...
If you ...

LoL @ you.

Yeah I guess you're just angry xXkewls0358, so : sure man.
#44Desrtw0lfPosted 10/6/2012 9:25:52 AM
So, Monster Hunter hate topics are perfectly fine, but making a topic saying "I like the Vita and it's games" is not?
---
-Desert Wolf
#45hustlin_pimpstePosted 10/6/2012 9:30:50 AM
Desrtw0lf posted...
So, Monster Hunter hate topics are perfectly fine, but making a topic saying "I like the Vita and it's games" is not?

Yeah, if he could have left out the "if you think no games you have no vita ner ner" crap ... don't pretend you didn't see that.
---
"Distance is it's own reward." - Tommy
http://tinyurl.com/2b5vuay
#46Desrtw0lfPosted 10/6/2012 9:35:28 AM
hustlin_pimpste posted...
Desrtw0lf posted...

Yeah, if he could have left out the "if you think no games you have no vita ner ner" crap ... don't pretend you didn't see that.

Actually I did miss it :/
I tend to skim through posts, unless I want to argue with them.

I suppose it would have been better if he left that out, though.
---
-Desert Wolf
#47xXkewls0358Posted 10/6/2012 9:46:39 AM
kyncani posted...
xXkewls0358 posted...
Sorry to burst you little anecdotal bubble but if a "good amount" (niche) played handhelds at home because its "more convenient" (its not, just preferable to some) the Vita would have zero problems appealing to general gamers at this point in time (it has hardly any appeal, look at sales). The Vita has games, a worthwhile price, and is very comparable to our consoles in tech today. What I listed are just a "few" of the problems plaguing the damn thing. Sorry I speak my mind without any sort of denial or having to assure myself.

Oh and by the way my four gaming devices are a PC, Vita, 3DS, and a PSP. I play them at home, during transit, an so on. I totally get what handhelds are used for. But A, I accept im in that niche crowd that prefers handheld gaming over console. And B, I still prefer taking my PSP and 3DS outside due to it being far more convenient to bring around than the Vita. I'm not trolling when i speak these experiences, so get over it.

What ? Are you angry or something ?

xXkewls0358 posted...
MegaMettaur posted...
If you ...

LoL @ you.

Yeah I guess you're just angry xXkewls0358, so : sure man.

aww i have a fanboy
---
fEeD mEh!!1
#48Exia009Posted 10/6/2012 10:02:25 AM(edited)
xXkewls0358 posted...
aww i have a fanboy

aww I have a troll. Sounds like you're either frustrated that you made a purchase you're regretting and now you're lashing out on others, or you don't actually own a Vita and you're frustrated that Vita isn't the amazing system it was hyped up to be, which is leading you to lash out anyway. In any case, I'm pretty sure most users will agree you're unwelcome here.
---
Steam: BigPoeticCanine
PSN: Exia009
#49StrikeNinja24Posted 10/6/2012 10:10:45 AM
Spetsnaz420 posted...
mralspsp posted...
StrikeNinja24 posted...
Congrats, you bought a bunch of games that could most likely be played on the big screen with a proper controller for cheaper. Im jealous ofbyour ability to rationalize spending habits.

There are people like me that are more into portable gaming. Can't spend very much time in front of a TV to play on the big console.

He doesn't have anyone in his life that may want to use the TV. He is a sad little troll with more time than friends

? I bought my own TV, a 37 inch LCD for 325 bucks from best buy. Its not hooked up to cable, but has all my consoles hooked up to it. For all the comments about how cheap and people are poor for the overpriced memory cards, people tend to really skimp on things that are more worthwhile for the normal consumer to invest in.
---
Xbox & PS3 gametag = StrikeNinja24
And if Strike didn't stroke his own peen, then nobody would. - Super-Pangolin
#50UniversquallPosted 10/6/2012 10:14:45 AM
Such a shame that this topic has upset people that can't think clearly.
---
After the Fallout