My library of games just keeps going

#61GoonbooPosted 10/6/2012 11:13:43 AM
carsauce posted...
Goonboo posted...
Good on you TC.

I've owned a DS, 3ds and 3ds xl.

Bought a vita and everything is so much more amazing on it. Sure the 3ds is a little more portable, but that's not my priority.

I have lbp, which was and is an amazing game with actual replay ability.

Wipeout, which is one of the most fun racing games I've played, no to mention the amazing graphics.

Dungeon hunter alliance, I like it, it's a bit on the shovelware side if you dot enjoy these types of games, so ill give this one to people who hate it.

Monster hunter Freedom unite, amazing although its a psp title, easily will clock 500 hours+ into this

Mutant blob, very fun for its price.

Madden (got in a bundle, looks like crap. Plays like crap, it's madden was expected but it was free)

And many more to come.

The vita has paid for itself with the amount of gameplay time I've put into it compared to my 3ds.

As charming as I find Nintendo games that's about where the love stops, the replay value is almost non existing, and the online is absolutely horrible in every way possible.

In my opinion the only downfall of the vita is its portability, but if you are an adult and have a car you can always throw it in a glovebox or something.

Or move to Canada where you can wear a coat and put it in a pocket there, we all don't carry backpacks.

Love my vita. Will continue to love my vita, and I can't believe how comfortable this thig is to hold, my hands have not once cramped while playing, it would happen every 30 minutes on my Nintendo consoles.

What's with the Canada comment? you mean you Americans don't put anything in your coat pockets?
O_o

No no no, I live in Canada lol. I'm assuming a lot of the complainers live in Texas or California or something where winter is +15 degrees lol.

-30 here we come!!!
---
PSN: Goonboo86, feel free to add me as a friend!!
Playing: LBPV, Dungeon Hunter, Wipeout, Borderlands 2, LoL, D3
#62StrikeNinja24Posted 10/6/2012 11:29:08 AM
Universquall posted...
StrikeNinja24 posted...
Learn the difference between upset and disagreement.

I know the difference. It's clear.

You obviously only think you do.
---
Xbox & PS3 gametag = StrikeNinja24
And if Strike didn't stroke his own peen, then nobody would. - Super-Pangolin
#63carsaucePosted 10/6/2012 11:30:29 AM
Goonboo posted...
carsauce posted...
Goonboo posted...
Good on you TC.

I've owned a DS, 3ds and 3ds xl.

Bought a vita and everything is so much more amazing on it. Sure the 3ds is a little more portable, but that's not my priority.

I have lbp, which was and is an amazing game with actual replay ability.

Wipeout, which is one of the most fun racing games I've played, no to mention the amazing graphics.

Dungeon hunter alliance, I like it, it's a bit on the shovelware side if you dot enjoy these types of games, so ill give this one to people who hate it.

Monster hunter Freedom unite, amazing although its a psp title, easily will clock 500 hours+ into this

Mutant blob, very fun for its price.

Madden (got in a bundle, looks like crap. Plays like crap, it's madden was expected but it was free)

And many more to come.

The vita has paid for itself with the amount of gameplay time I've put into it compared to my 3ds.

As charming as I find Nintendo games that's about where the love stops, the replay value is almost non existing, and the online is absolutely horrible in every way possible.

In my opinion the only downfall of the vita is its portability, but if you are an adult and have a car you can always throw it in a glovebox or something.

Or move to Canada where you can wear a coat and put it in a pocket there, we all don't carry backpacks.

Love my vita. Will continue to love my vita, and I can't believe how comfortable this thig is to hold, my hands have not once cramped while playing, it would happen every 30 minutes on my Nintendo consoles.

What's with the Canada comment? you mean you Americans don't put anything in your coat pockets?
O_o

No no no, I live in Canada lol. I'm assuming a lot of the complainers live in Texas or California or something where winter is +15 degrees lol.

-30 here we come!!!

Ah ok, but the point is the PS Vita can fit in small jean pockets, just how the PSP always did.
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#64UniversquallPosted 10/6/2012 11:32:31 AM
StrikeNinja24 posted...

You didn't make your first post in this topic?
---
After the Fallout
#65StrikeNinja24Posted 10/6/2012 11:37:32 AM
Universquall posted...
StrikeNinja24 posted...

You didn't make your first post in this topic?

Here is where the saying "Get thicker skin" comes into play.
---
#66UniversquallPosted 10/6/2012 11:39:02 AM
StrikeNinja24 posted...

True. That would have stopped the topic creator from upsetting you.
---
After the Fallout
#67StrikeNinja24Posted 10/6/2012 11:47:38 AM
Universquall posted...
StrikeNinja24 posted...

True. That would have stopped the topic creator from upsetting you.

Having an opinion is being upset?

Everyone is upset on these boards! And people are upset about others being upset!
---
#68Desrtw0lfPosted 10/6/2012 11:50:54 AM
StrikeNinja24 posted...
Having an opinion is being upset?

Everyone is upset on these boards! And people are upset about others being upset!

Your post made me upset D:<
---
-Desert Wolf
#69MetroidHunter13Posted 10/6/2012 1:21:47 PM
GodMWOLF posted...
MegaMettaur posted...
diedje81 posted...
MegaMettaur posted...
StrikeNinja24 posted...
Congrats, you bought a bunch of games that could most likely be played on the big screen with a proper controller for cheaper. Im jealous ofbyour ability to rationalize spending habits.

The vita's controls are already a proper controller. I don't have a home console, and I also don't have a television. Just a Laptop and a Vita. And most the games I do have on my vita are much better on the go rather than being stuck in the house and playing them.

Wow u dont have tv but bought vIta? Wow

Maybe I don't need a TV? what's the point of a TV if I have working internet on a computer?

What kind of crappy ass tv can you get for $300 anyway?

i purchased my 42" HDTV for 232$ last black friday (my state doesnt have sales tax either)

and its been great to me. you CAN get a good tv for less than 300 or 200$. its not that hard

and to the person saying they dont have a tv, thats perfectly fine too. since most newer laptops have inputs for things like that anyways
---
R.I.P. Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan, you'll be missed.
Xbox Live GT - Disp0sable13 --- http://i48.tinypic.com/2r2ri13.jpg
#70GodMWOLFPosted 10/6/2012 1:25:21 PM
Black friday.Anyway guess i'll have to search a bit more for deals like that
---
The Wii U is actually a big a** ds
TUTURUU Oh Okarin. Psn:mwolfizcool