The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

If it was up to you,

#1diedje81Posted 10/6/2012 6:01:16 AM
What would you do to help the vIta? I would: release systemsellers fast. Get final fantasy. Get mh. Price drop. Slash prices of mc. And, i know this will not happen, get a 2d mario. This should get the vita going
---
Biggest nicekirbyfan9fan - nicekirbyfan9 is the biggest nintendrone ever - nicekirbyfan9 loves wiimusic
#2GloryChaosPosted 10/6/2012 6:11:16 AM
Erase the memories of consumers so that they'll be interested in new games instead of established series and rehashes. Instant revolutionary success.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
http://i.imgur.com/OZ9aS.png
#3KinoPosted 10/6/2012 6:12:22 AM
Stop releasing first party titles for a while and use the money towards buying big name third party exclusives and price cuts.
---
http://db2012fes.dengeki.com/
http://dengeki.com/20th/
#4Angemon_23Posted 10/6/2012 6:13:57 AM
I would: release systemsellers fast.

Define and give examples of the generic expression "system sellers".

Get final fantasy. Get mh.

Easier said than done. Even if Sony could get those franchises on the Vita it would take time to develop (good) games, so it probably wouldn't affect sales until they were released.

Price drop.

That could help. But Sony doesn't believe in price cuts, only in game bundles.

Slash prices of mc.

That could lead people to go digital, and if Sony gets a bigger cut out of each DD game compared to the physical version it would be in its interest to do so. But you know how Sony is with instant gratification vs long term bigger payoff.
---
"Angemon_23 already rocked this topic to its very core, and everyone since is just posting in the ashes." - GradyHoover
#5carsaucePosted 10/6/2012 6:14:54 AM
Didn't we already have these type of topics?, strange since after all those troll threads we now getting these type of threads.
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#6diedje81(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2012 6:37:25 AM
Angemon_23 posted...
I would: release systemsellers fast.

Define and give examples of the generic expression "system sellers".

Get final fantasy. Get mh.

Easier said than done. Even if Sony could get those franchises on the Vita it would take time to develop (good) games, so it probably wouldn't affect sales until they were released.
Yeah but Sonie must be up to SomETHING
Price drop.

That could help. But Sony doesn't believe in price cuts, only in game bundles.

Slash prices of mc.

That could lead people to go digital, and if Sony gets a bigger cut out of each DD game compared to the physical version it would be in its interest to do so. But you know how Sony is with instant gratification vs long term bigger payoff.

---
Biggest nicekirbyfan9fan - nicekirbyfan9 is the biggest nintendrone ever - nicekirbyfan9 loves wiimusic
#7diedje81(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2012 6:50:46 AM
carsauce posted...
Didn't we already have these type of topics?, strange since after all those troll threads we now getting these type of threads.

I dont know
---
#8carsaucePosted 10/6/2012 6:52:48 AM
diedje81 posted...
carsauce posted...

I dont know

I know I saw like 3 threads on this, and one person asked for so much, though I still know there is no price drop untill next year and I also believe that would either be Summer or Fall, not that we really need one.
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#9carsaucePosted 10/6/2012 6:53:19 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#10carsaucePosted 10/6/2012 6:53:52 AM
GloryChaos posted...
Erase the memories of consumers so that they'll be interested in new games instead of established series and rehashes. Instant revolutionary success.

That would be wrong LOL
Like I'm gonna forger Suikoden?LOL yea right-.-
---