If it was up to you,

#11diedje81(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2012 5:55:24 AM
carsauce posted...
GloryChaos posted...
Erase the memories of consumers so that they'll be interested in new games instead of established series and rehashes. Instant revolutionary success.

That would be wrong LOL
Like I'm gonna forger Suikoden?LOL yea right-.-

Lol
---
Biggest nicekirbyfan9fan - nicekirbyfan9 is the biggest nintendrone ever - nicekirbyfan9 loves wiimusic
#12GloryChaosPosted 10/6/2012 6:05:52 AM
carsauce posted...
GloryChaos posted...
Erase the memories of consumers so that they'll be interested in new games instead of established series and rehashes. Instant revolutionary success.

That would be wrong LOL

The ends justify the means.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
http://i.imgur.com/OZ9aS.png
#13diedje81(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2012 6:09:59 AM
GloryChaos posted...
carsauce posted...
GloryChaos posted...

That would be wrong LOL

Nah
---
Biggest nicekirbyfan9fan - nicekirbyfan9 is the biggest nintendrone ever - nicekirbyfan9 loves wiimusic
#14carsaucePosted 10/6/2012 6:16:38 AM
GloryChaos posted...
carsauce posted...
GloryChaos posted...

That would be wrong LOL

Ah no thanks, No neurolizer for me, the memories we have of such series is canon to our minds and basically enjoyed the stories and themes, to forget about so many hit RPG series is just creepy, I'm glad to have experience these game series.
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#15FayeLadyPosted 10/6/2012 6:26:24 AM
Attract third party development. Perhaps since time is so short it would be better to flirt some developers who are already working on another platform to switch to vita. All the other problems need addressing as well, but the games need to be addressed first.
---
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.
#16felipin24Posted 10/6/2012 6:33:45 AM(edited)
For the short term, I would work on buffing the PSN. I'm not really sure how goood the PS eshop is, but the truth is that Sony has a lot of good games, GoD*, Assasins Creed, etc etc. I would bring the most criticaly acclaimed games over, and as many of them as possible. That should cost less than making a brand new game, and also take less time.

Even if the Vita becomes a port machine, that would give players something to play while the new games are in the making.

EDIT

Meant GoW
---
3ds FC 3823-8642-5293
#17Exia009Posted 10/6/2012 7:24:52 AM
You know, now that I think on it, Sony might find it a good idea to re-release some of their PS3 hits on the Vita. Not a groundbreaking idea, to be sure, but hey, I'm fairly certain the Vita can run the GoW collection (at the very least, they can fit the core 3 on a cartridge, leave the PSP ones for the PS Store), or the R&C collection. People will likely think "well, I missed these when I didn't have the PS3, so I can play them now." I mean, if they want to have the Vita succeed (I'm not talking about just financially, but in terms of living up to its hype), they should be going in as many different directions as possible, and that should mean maxing out on their promise that this is equivalent to a portable PS3.

I think that's really what separates the success of systems, the willingness to go in a mess of different directions with their game library. Still a bit early though, it may get that support a little ways down the road.
---
Steam: BigPoeticCanine
PSN: Exia009
#18diedje81(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2012 8:06:28 AM
Exia009 posted...
You know, now that I think on it, Sony might find it a good idea to re-release some of their PS3 hits on the Vita. Not a groundbreaking idea, to be sure, but hey, I'm fairly certain the Vita can run the GoW collection (at the very least, they can fit the core 3 on a cartridge, leave the PSP ones for the PS Store), or the R&C collection. People will likely think "well, I missed these when I didn't have the PS3, so I can play them now." I mean, if they want to have the Vita succeed (I'm not talking about just financially, but in terms of living up to its hype), they should be going in as many different directions as possible, and that should mean maxing out on their promise that this is equivalent to a portable PS3.

I think that's really what separates the success of systems, the willingness to go in a mess of different directions with their game library. Still a bit early though, it may get that support a little ways down the road.

Yeah but why wait? The vIta needs it NOW
---
#19diedje81(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2012 8:30:32 AM
diedje81 posted...
Exia009 posted...

Yeah but why wait? The vIta needs it NOW

Bump
---
#20diedje81(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2012 9:13:25 AM
Nobody want to sabe this system?
---