If it was up to you,

#31Desrtw0lfPosted 10/6/2012 12:00:32 PM
Universquall posted...
Japan hasn't mattered since 2005 apparently. Same as the PC. In the real world they do.

Bu-bu-bu-but Japan don't matter! O: This message board would never lie to meeeeeee!

But is MH a system seller?

As I said before; Maybe. Depends on where you're asking about. If you're asking about Japan, then probably. Depends on how obsessed they are about MH over there.

Over here it might do okay. It might be a good business move (Vita health-wise) for Capcom to NOT localize MH4 and localize a Vita 'MH Portable 4th' or somesuch. It would make MH fans over here want a Vita, at least to some degree.

Or it could destroy many people's opinion of Capcom even more.
---
-Desert Wolf
#32UniversquallPosted 10/6/2012 12:04:10 PM
Desrtw0lf posted...
Over here it might do okay. It might be a good business move (Vita health-wise) for Capcom to NOT localize MH4 and localize a Vita 'MH Portable 4th' or somesuch. It would make MH fans over here want a Vita, at least to some degree.

Or it could destroy many people's opinion of Capcom even more.

I'm just messing around for someone that doesn't know what a system seller is.
The Japan situation is unfortunate. It was bad when the mdf came up with it and it still is. Like that fool the other day posting it multiple times in one topic.
---
After the Fallout
#33Valkerion757Posted 10/6/2012 12:11:20 PM
Put money into a real marketing campaign. One commercial since launch... really sony. And it seemed more like a commercial for the PS3 being able to play games with the vita rather than the vita itself.

Stop supporting all these devs making great games for PSP still. Big reason its not selling is because theres absolutely no reason to buy it over the PSP (in japan) when all the hot new games are dropping on PSP only, or first/at the same time. Hmm maybe I should blow $400 on a new handheld/accessories or just spend the $50 on the game for something I already have, yeah good plan sony. At the least increase support of older games that work on vita. so If they do grab a PSP game it is still being played on a vita.
---
PSN: Valkerion7 (KoF13:Benimaru, Shen, Daimon ) (BBCS: Litchi/Valkenhayn) ~ (SSF4: Rose/Makoto)~ (GG: Anji, I-No)
XBL: ValkerionSeven (Same games as PS3)
#34diedje81(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2012 3:47:29 PM
No bc hurt the VitA really much.
---
Biggest nicekirbyfan9fan - nicekirbyfan9 is the biggest nintendrone ever - nicekirbyfan9 loves wiimusic
#35GloryChaosPosted 10/6/2012 3:51:18 PM
FierceJello posted...
Turn it into a JRPG system for Otakus like the PSP became.

Given the circumstances, that's just about Sony's only realistic option. Sony can afford to buy exclusivity rights to second and third third tier loli JRPGs etc. Nintendo will concede that demographic without a fight. Nintendo doesn't want its systems associated with that demographic.

Witch's Wish and other games disagree.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
http://i.imgur.com/OZ9aS.png
#36diedje81(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2012 3:53:58 PM
GloryChaos posted...
FierceJello posted...
Turn it into a JRPG system for Otakus like the PSP became.

Given the circumstances, that's just about Sony's only realistic option. Sony can afford to buy exclusivity rights to second and third third tier loli JRPGs etc. Nintendo will concede that demographic without a fight. Nintendo doesn't want its systems associated with that demographic.

Witch's Wish and other games disagree.

Eeehm dude nintendo has made more jrpgs than sony
---
Biggest nicekirbyfan9fan - nicekirbyfan9 is the biggest nintendrone ever - nicekirbyfan9 loves wiimusic
#37GloryChaosPosted 10/6/2012 3:58:16 PM
He's talking about the jrpgs that pander to a certain crowd of people.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
http://i.imgur.com/OZ9aS.png
#38diedje81(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 1:15:14 AM
GloryChaos posted...
He's talking about the jrpgs that pander to a certain crowd of people.

Like what
---
#39diedje81(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 4:01:29 AM
Sony only has legend games
---
#40diedje81(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 4:44:20 AM
Lol
---