If it was up to you,

#41vyseskiesPosted 10/7/2012 5:09:17 AM(edited)
diedje81 posted...
What would you do to help the vIta? I would: release systemsellers fast. Get final fantasy. Get mh. Price drop. Slash prices of mc. And, i know this will not happen, get a 2d mario. This should get the vita going

Releasing a 2D Mario is something that even Sony can't do it. But everything else except droping the price are on their reach.
---
Hail Monster Hunter Franchise! Hail One Piece!
<3
#42diedje81(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 5:40:11 AM
vyseskies posted...
diedje81 posted...
What would you do to help the vIta? I would: release systemsellers fast. Get final fantasy. Get mh. Price drop. Slash prices of mc. And, i know this will not happen, get a 2d mario. This should get the vita going

Releasing a 2D Mario is something that even Sony can't do it. But everything else except droping the price are on their reach.

Lol "even" sony?
---
Biggest nicekirbyfan9fan - nicekirbyfan9 is the biggest nintendrone ever - nicekirbyfan9 loves wiimusic
#43SenordunwichPosted 10/7/2012 5:45:27 AM
I would discontinue the Vita by next year and focus on the Ps4.

like what sony will do
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asnDP0Zj7mQ
It's hard to be taken seriously with a username like this.
#44vyseskiesPosted 10/7/2012 7:01:19 AM
diedje81 posted...
vyseskies posted...
diedje81 posted...

Lol "even" sony?

Yes, it's beyond their reach, Mario belongs to Nintendo and the topic titles says what could we do to help Vita's sales, so i'm assuming realistic ways to improve Vita's situation, also we wont see mario games outside Nintendo console unless if they become 3rd party. Almost everything that TC posted is possible except for that and a price drop right now, because Sony can't afford it, since they're selling the Vita at loss already, like Kaz himself had stated.

English isn't my first language so yeah, sorry if it sounds confusing.
---
Hail Monster Hunter Franchise! Hail One Piece!
<3
#45diedje81(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 7:06:45 AM
vyseskies posted...
diedje81 posted...
vyseskies posted...
diedje81 posted...

Lol "even" sony?

Yes, it's beyond their reach, Mario belongs to Nintendo and the topic titles says what could we do to help Vita's sales, so i'm assuming realistic ways to improve Vita's situation, also we wont see mario games outside Nintendo console unless if they become 3rd party. Almost everything that TC posted is possible except for that and a price drop right now, because Sony can't afford it, since they're selling the Vita at loss already, like Kaz himself had stated.

English isn't my first language so yeah, sorry if it sounds confusing.

I Am the tc and said in my original post that that one is impossible
---
Biggest nicekirbyfan9fan - nicekirbyfan9 is the biggest nintendrone ever - nicekirbyfan9 loves wiimusic
#46diedje81(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 7:07:58 AM
Senordunwich posted...

like what sony will do

Well... I does seem like sOny is not doing a lot. We in this topic already had many great ideas to help the vita.
---
#47diedje81(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 8:42:08 AM
diedje81 posted...
Senordunwich posted...

like what sony will do

Well... I does seem like sOny is not doing a lot. We in this topic already had many great ideas to help the vita.

Lol
---
#48diedje81(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 1:05:26 PM
This is ***
---
#49diedje81(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 1:27:43 PM
Nobody cares?
---