The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Okay I'm going to ask Whats so disappointing about third party support?

#1DemonDog666Posted 10/6/2012 3:15:15 PM
Vita has over 14 games coming/that came out this month, plenty more next month, over twice the amount of good games that 3DS got in the same time frame, either by aligning launches or counting from vita's release, so I have to ask whats so disappointing?
#2Cross_slash101Posted 10/6/2012 3:16:11 PM
Incoming in 3 2 1
---
PSN: Fzero_5
Gamefaqs: I should have just stuck to Faqs.
#3mcsmellingtonPosted 10/6/2012 3:16:56 PM
The fact that there's been next to nothing between launch and now?

It's about time there were some decent third party releases.
---
GT: McPoo
#4supercaculoPosted 10/6/2012 3:20:34 PM
let me save some time here.

vitasurance...

trolls...

fanboys...

no gamez...

sales....

wait till the holy days....

sony has no money...

3ds for kids....

that just about sums up the argument in every single topic. so there is no need to get off topic now
---
Where is my Patapon. 4 Sonyyyyyyy?????? Where is my Zelda or Metroid U nintendoooo????
#5kewldude475Posted 10/6/2012 3:20:37 PM
mcsmellington posted...

But many third [arty games were announced already.
---
Member of the V3Da master race.
PSN: kewldude475
#6lifelackPosted 10/6/2012 3:20:51 PM
This is the first wave that is coming. What I'm afraid of is if there is no second or third wave.
#7DemonDog666(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2012 3:37:47 PM
mcsmellington posted...

There's been more then the 3DS had during that time frame. So why were you expecting more during slow seasons? You have to expect to be disappointed.
#8DiligentTreePosted 10/6/2012 3:38:20 PM
Most big name developers have shifted far more attention towards the 3DS. Look at Monster Hunter 3, 4, Resident Evil Revelations, Bravely Default, Kingdom Hearts 3D, Code of Princess and Shin Megami Tensei IV.

You also have franchises that were strong on DS available on 3DS: Gyakuten Saiban 5, Professor Layton, Rune Factory/Harvest Moon and Etrian Odyssey IV.

THEN you have Nintendo's own franchises: Pokemon, Super/New/Paper Mario, Zelda, Fire Emblem, Luigi's Mansion and Kid Icarus.

The 3DS and PSP seem to be sharing some games, too. Honestly, the 3DS seems like the PSP's successor, as you pretty much have the best from both worlds.

And although I do agree with you that the 3DS's launch was worse than the Vita in terms of a library, that really doesn't hold anything anymore as the 3DS has fixed that, and the Vita has really yet to get anywhere with it.

That's just how I see it.
---
This user is not offered for sale under any circumstances. No exceptions.
#9GloryChaosPosted 10/6/2012 3:40:48 PM
DemonDog is absolutely right. Even with the lack of third party support, Wii had tons of great games coming out. Big name third party support isn't all there is, you know! Wii may be dead now but the games from the third party support that it did get was amazing! I especially loved the Rabbids games.

PS Vita will be fine. Tons of great games despite the lack of popular big names. Now all it needs is some more buyers. I know plenty of people who like Hatsune Miku and two ports of Wii games.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
http://i.imgur.com/OZ9aS.png
#10mcsmellingtonPosted 10/6/2012 3:41:57 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
mcsmellington posted...

There's been more then the 3DS had during that time frame. So why were you expecting more during slow seasons? You have to expect to be disappointed.

You're assuming I didn't think the 3DS wasn't a disappointment either. I did think that, that's why I sold it for a Vita.

I wasn't expecting much during the summer, but come on - in the UK, there was nothing between MGS HD in June, and LBP in September, other than one or two sports games. That's beyond disappointing, that's just plain terrible.
---
GT: McPoo