Okay I'm going to ask Whats so disappointing about third party support?

#241daniel1232323Posted 10/8/2012 6:06:19 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
GoombaX posted...
no but engine is used to write the code, so they can easily transfer the code from one game to another. I have thus proven i am right and you are wrong. cmon baby shed a tear for me. i love it when you cry.

So according to you the same game with some enhancements isn't a port but completely different code written on the same engine proves you right, wow and you trolls call me delusional seriously go away, you really have nothing better to do then troll me all day how pathetic is that, have you ever even seen a girl?

where the hell did you learn this logic? Do you think you are so smart, that you can figure out how this stuff works with out looking up actually how it works? it doesn't work the way you think it does.
---
you want mother in america? don't you know? it doesn't exist.
#242UniversquallPosted 10/8/2012 6:56:29 PM
Sagadego posted...
wow crappy come back from a crappy troll.

According to you he is good at it.
---
After the Fallout
#243GoombaXPosted 10/8/2012 7:57:25 PM
daniel1232323 posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
GoombaX posted...
no but engine is used to write the code, so they can easily transfer the code from one game to another. I have thus proven i am right and you are wrong. cmon baby shed a tear for me. i love it when you cry.

So according to you the same game with some enhancements isn't a port but completely different code written on the same engine proves you right, wow and you trolls call me delusional seriously go away, you really have nothing better to do then troll me all day how pathetic is that, have you ever even seen a girl?

where the hell did you learn this logic? Do you think you are so smart, that you can figure out how this stuff works with out looking up actually how it works? it doesn't work the way you think it does.

hes an ignorant fool who prolly just now started high school. he hasnt experienced anything outside of his pathetic life at home with his mom, and the way he acts he never will.
---
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it
#244DemonDog666(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 8:45:58 PM
KirbyIsAwesome posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
KirbyIsAwesome posted...
So... Almost all of Vita's games are ports/multiplats? K. LBP, Uncharted, Assassin's Creed, CoD, New Little King's Story, all ports? Good to know.

Lmao. Me asking a question makes me wrong? How? If I never made a statement, how could it be wrong? Is that the best you've got?

Best I've got? I went back like 3 of your posts and found where you are wrong. The fact that you said good to know means you assumed the answer was yes and agreed with it making you infact wrong.

daniel1232323 posted...

I think you missed the according to you (other poster) I put there. It wasn't my logic it was the trolls who you are siding with.
#245GoombaXPosted 10/8/2012 9:09:48 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
KirbyIsAwesome posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
KirbyIsAwesome posted...
So... Almost all of Vita's games are ports/multiplats? K. LBP, Uncharted, Assassin's Creed, CoD, New Little King's Story, all ports? Good to know.

Lmao. Me asking a question makes me wrong? How? If I never made a statement, how could it be wrong? Is that the best you've got?

Best I've got? I went back like 3 of your posts and found where you are wrong. The fact that you said good to know means you assumed the answer was yes and agreed with it making you infact wrong.

daniel1232323 posted...

I think you missed the according to you (other poster) I put there. It wasn't my logic it was the trolls who you are siding with.

lol no it wasnt you dont even understand what you are talking about. If ya dont know what you are talking about you should just shut up, otherwise you will make a fool of yourself like you already have.
---
#246DemonDog666(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 10:46:42 PM
GoombaX posted...
lol no it wasnt you dont even understand what you are talking about. If ya dont know what you are talking about you should just shut up, otherwise you will make a fool of yourself like you already have.

Take your own advice, please take it, that way you'll never post again.
#247ServantOfErieosPosted 10/8/2012 11:58:23 PM(edited)
I REALLY, really don't get why 3DS trolls LOVE to invade our board and spew Vita hate when it's obvious they are only jealous of our system and the plethora of quality games in our arsenal. Vita TROLLERS, we get it!! The global depression hit everyone HARD and you guys can't afford a quality handheld system but there's really no need to take it OUT on your fellow gamers.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#248CrimsonRoyalPosted 10/9/2012 12:15:05 AM
ServantOfErieos posted...
I REALLY, really don't get why 3DS trolls LOVE to invade our board and spew Vita hate when it's obvious they are only jealous of our system and the plethora of quality games in our arsenal. Vita TROLLERS, we get it!! The global depression hit everyone HARD and you guys can't afford a quality handheld system but there's really no need to take it OUT on your fellow gamers.

They have nothing better to do.
---
Always expect the worst and you'll never be disappointed.
#249GoombaXPosted 10/9/2012 5:05:25 AM
DemonDog666 posted...
GoombaX posted...

im not the one acting like a prepubescent teen who thinks he knows everything, when in fact you no nothing. time to put on your big boy pants kid. third party support sucks on vita it has been confirmed by sony themselves therefore its fact.
---
#250SagadegoPosted 10/9/2012 7:51:25 AM
DemonDog666 posted...
GoombaX posted...

no you. and stop posting on the 3ds boards as well.