Okay I'm going to ask Whats so disappointing about third party support?

#261KirbyIsAwesomePosted 10/9/2012 12:20:06 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
KirbyIsAwesome posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
KirbyIsAwesome posted...
So... Almost all of Vita's games are ports/multiplats? K. LBP, Uncharted, Assassin's Creed, CoD, New Little King's Story, all ports? Good to know.

Lmao. Me asking a question makes me wrong? How? If I never made a statement, how could it be wrong? Is that the best you've got?

Best I've got? I went back like 3 of your posts and found where you are wrong. The fact that you said good to know means you assumed the answer was yes and agreed with it making you infact wrong.

daniel1232323 posted...
where the hell did you learn this logic? Do you think you are so smart, that you can figure out how this stuff works with out looking up actually how it works? it doesn't work the way you think it does.

I think you missed the according to you (other poster) I put there. It wasn't my logic it was the trolls who you are siding with.

"Good to know" does not mean I'm agreeing with it. It's basically saying "all right", or "okay". How do those mean I'm agreeing with it? Anyway, you still haven't sig'd a proven example of me being wrong yet :)
---
DemonDog: "I insult Nintendo for making crappy consoles and whoring out mario, and praise sony systems and games"
"I'm not a fanboy"
#262GoombaXPosted 10/9/2012 7:49:47 PM
i like this topic, its fun to watch dog make a fool of himself.
---
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it
#263daniel1232323Posted 10/9/2012 8:40:51 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
Sagadego posted...
yes they do quit being a fanboy.

Go away troll.

you are in Denial
---
you want mother in america? don't you know? it doesn't exist.
#264DemonDog666(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2012 4:15:04 PM
KirbyIsAwesome posted...
"Good to know" does not mean I'm agreeing with it. It's basically saying "all right", or "okay". How do those mean I'm agreeing with it? Anyway, you still haven't sig'd a proven example of me being wrong yet :)

It means you are accepting it as fact. Of course I'm not going to sig wen your wrong, there are like 50 of you trolls and you are wrong 20+ times a day.

daniel1232323 posted...
you are in Denial

That would mean there aren't over 14 games releasing on vita this month and several of them good games but there is so I'm not.
#265SagadegoPosted 10/10/2012 4:20:36 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
KirbyIsAwesome posted...

It means you are accepting it as fact. Of course I'm not going to sig wen your wrong, there are like 50 of you trolls and you are wrong 20+ times a day.

daniel1232323 posted...
you are in Denial

That would mean there aren't over 14 games releasing on vita this month and several of them good games but there is so I'm not.

yes you are, now you go away troll.
#266lunchEATSyouPosted 10/10/2012 4:28:23 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
KirbyIsAwesome posted...

daniel1232323 posted...
you are in Denial

If it makes you feel better, I've got one of your older fail posts sigged. ( Rememeber when you used to be SpiritoftheBat?)
---
"Oh and after that a price drop which Nintendo will be unable to match without losing billions more." -SpiritoftheBat
#267SagadegoPosted 10/10/2012 4:30:54 PM
lunchEATSyou posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
KirbyIsAwesome posted...

daniel1232323 posted...
you are in Denial

If it makes you feel better, I've got one of your older fail posts sigged. ( Rememeber when you used to be SpiritoftheBat?)

i see. he made a fool of self yet again.
#268Megaman OmegaPosted 10/10/2012 4:33:33 PM
LMAO! As always, SpiritDog gets trashed and smacked over the table for 5+ pages straight. Fine work, gentlemen.

"Go away, troll! Sniff!"
---
COD:BOD is definitely the highest budget Vita title - GeassMaster
I come to GameFAQs to be an a-hole and create strife/hate on the message boards. -GeassMaster
#269SagadegoPosted 10/10/2012 4:35:30 PM
Megaman Omega posted...
LMAO! As always, SpiritDog gets trashed and smacked over the table for 5+ pages straight. Fine work, gentlemen.

"Go away, troll! Sniff!"

yes indeed.he keeps trying and fails horrible.
#270Megaman OmegaPosted 10/10/2012 4:40:29 PM(edited)

ROFL! He said that? SpiritDog is an even greater joke than i thought! He amazes me with his ability to hit a new low all the time.
---
The Vita sold 1.200.000 units in week 1. - Sailor Goon
76.322 to 70.744 is a 70% drop. - Sailor Goon