Okay I'm going to ask Whats so disappointing about third party support?

#281SagadegoPosted 10/10/2012 6:36:40 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
daniel1232323 posted...
your argument proves my point. nobody likes a fanboy.

What are you talking about plenty of people like those troll fanboys on this forum, it's annoying and how does it prove your point that I'm delusional when there are infact those games coming out? Just lying out of your ass I see.

no thats you fanboy.
#282daniel1232323Posted 10/10/2012 7:22:04 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
daniel1232323 posted...
your argument proves my point. nobody likes a fanboy.

What are you talking about plenty of people like those troll fanboys on this forum, it's annoying and how does it prove your point that I'm delusional when there are infact those games coming out? Just lying out of your ass I see.

none of those games appeal to me. it is your opinion that you will like those games. i am sure if you looked on a sony forum you can find a fanboy as big as yourself. together you can talk about your giant vita library and bash nintendo all you want. vitassurance
---
you want mother in america? don't you know? it doesn't exist.
#283DemonDog666(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2012 7:29:28 PM
daniel1232323 posted...
none of those games appeal to me. it is your opinion that you will like those games. i am sure if you looked on a sony forum you can find a fanboy as big as yourself. together you can talk about your giant vita library and bash nintendo all you want. vitassurance

Not appealing to you specifically =/= not good if someone doesn't like rpgs the best rpg in the world won't appeal to them doesn't make it bad doesn't even mean they call it bad like you are implying the games are.

Furthermore I bet you don't even have sufficient knowledge of the games to know if they appeal to you or not.
#284SagadegoPosted 10/10/2012 7:58:37 PM(edited)
DemonDog666 posted...
daniel1232323 posted...

Not appealing to you specifically =/= not good if someone doesn't like rpgs the best rpg in the world won't appeal to them doesn't make it bad doesn't even mean they call it bad like you are implying the games are.

Furthermore I bet you don't even have sufficient knowledge of the games to know if they appeal to you or not.

thats what you said when comes to 3ds games.
#285DemonDog666(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2012 7:52:32 PM
Sagadego posted...
thats the said about you when comes to 3ds games.

Which part, and they would be wrong like usual whoever said that.
#286SagadegoPosted 10/10/2012 7:58:03 PM(edited)
DemonDog666 posted...
Sagadego posted...
thats the said about you when comes to 3ds games.

Which part, and they would be wrong like usual whoever said that.

umm you.

damn had to fix last post.
#287DemonDog666(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2012 8:24:17 PM
Sagadego posted...
thats what you said when comes to 3ds games.

In a thread where I was asking about games for me lol
#288daniel1232323Posted 10/10/2012 11:05:32 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
daniel1232323 posted...

yeah nobody likes the game you like, Surely they must be misinformed. they cant possibly have a different opinion than me. it is impossible! seriously dude, you can make stupid assumptions all you want, if that's what helps you sleep at night.
---
you want mother in america? don't you know? it doesn't exist.
#289DemonDog666(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2012 11:13:17 PM
daniel1232323 posted...
yeah nobody likes the game you like, Surely they must be misinformed. they cant possibly have a different opinion than me. it is impossible! seriously dude, you can make stupid assumptions all you want, if that's what helps you sleep at night.

Considering we aren't even talking about any specific game and I said they were good and not that I liked it, yeah you seem pretty ignorant.
#290squatch22Posted 10/11/2012 12:27:30 AM
DemonDog666 posted...
KirbyIsAwesome posted...
"Good to know" does not mean I'm agreeing with it. It's basically saying "all right", or "okay". How do those mean I'm agreeing with it? Anyway, you still haven't sig'd a proven example of me being wrong yet :)

It means you are accepting it as fact. Of course I'm not going to sig wen your wrong, there are like 50 of you trolls and you are wrong 20+ times a day.

daniel1232323 posted...
you are in Denial

That would mean there aren't over 14 games releasing on vita this month and several of them good games but there is so I'm not.

50 trolls?
Lets have a list :)
---
''Engine isn't code...'' : Sony fan troll logic.
http://www.jc-news.com/gfx/gaf/lol/nintendo_cycle.png