I was actually going to buy a vita until I saw the memory card prices

#21silenthill4vidPosted 10/7/2012 7:08:42 PM
$18 is to much? har har troll.
---
splinter cell: blacklist......the latest game series turned generic shooter.
#22UiruPosted 10/7/2012 7:13:07 PM
Your restaurant of choice should triple the price on your favorite entree.

You have money so you can still afford it, right? So why complain?

Lots of people can afford overpriced memory cards. They don't buy them because they're smart enough to realize that that much money can be spent elsewhere for better returns. That's why they have money like that. Vita cards are poor quality and vastly overpriced- but if you want to be a chump, by all means, be a chump.
---
~Uiru
#23hustlin_pimpstePosted 10/7/2012 7:22:54 PM
Uiru posted...

Lots of people can afford overpriced memory cards. They don't buy them because they're smart enough to realize that that much money can be spent elsewhere for better returns. That's why they have money like that. Vita cards are poor quality and vastly overpriced- but if you want to be a chump, by all means, be a chump.
---
~Uiru

This.

So many idiots around here throw the "ja j00 poor" insult if you say the cards are too high priced. I ain't poor, but i am also not a stupid moron born yesterday. The Sony memory cards are scarily overpriced and just as bad, they are not even that great technology.

I hate generalising, but I am gonna go out on a limb and say the people who use that insult are not old enough to be working, have their own bank account and indeed get their parents to buy them their toys.
---
"Distance is it's own reward." - Tommy
http://tinyurl.com/2b5vuay
#24CorruptedRPGPosted 10/7/2012 7:31:09 PM
hustlin_pimpste posted...
Uiru posted...

---
~Uiru

This.

So many idiots around here throw the "ja j00 poor" insult if you say the cards are too high priced. I ain't poor, but i am also not a stupid moron born yesterday. The Sony memory cards are scarily overpriced and just as bad, they are not even that great technology.

I hate generalising, but I am gonna go out on a limb and say the people who use that insult are not old enough to be working, have their own bank account and indeed get their parents to buy them their toys.

They deserve to be called cheap. Why did TC create this topic in the first if NO ONE cares if he wants to buy a Vita or not?

The cards are overpriced but they're the ONLY option for the Vita at the moment. To cry repeatedly at this point is just stupid as anyone with a brain would just wait for them to go on sale instead of moaning on a gaming forum where everyone is aware of the same situation.
---
18k(50k) Vita/50k(175k) Hatsune Miku: Project Diva f
Vita fanboys are setting themselves up to be mocked badly tomorrow
~ FierceJello
#25EvilSock1990Posted 10/7/2012 7:32:22 PM
silenthill4vid posted...
$18 is to much? har har troll.

for 4 gigs? hell yea it is.
---
Brought to you by PlayStation Vita Cinema snack Fun Land - Gotta breed 'em all.
I'm kinda sticky from the charmander thing. -Socky
#26mhunterchumpPosted 10/7/2012 7:33:33 PM
Uiru posted...

---
~Uiru

Technically, just by eating out at a restaurant goes against what you're saying.

I mean, in reality, anything you buy has a more economic, cheaper option.

I find it hard to believe that you have never bought something that the money could've been spent elsewhere for better returns.

By your reasoning, you shouldn't buy anything that carries a well known brand name.

I'm willing to bet that you have stuff with well known brand names.

Jus'sayin.
---
PSN/Xbox:mhunterchump
twitter.com/MhunterCHUMP youtube.com/mhunterchump
#27hustlin_pimpstePosted 10/7/2012 7:35:48 PM
CorruptedRPG posted...
hustlin_pimpste posted...
Uiru posted...

---
~Uiru

This.

They deserve to be called cheap. Why did TC create this topic in the first if NO ONE cares if he wants to buy a Vita or not?

The cards are overpriced but they're the ONLY option for the Vita at the moment. To cry repeatedly at this point is just stupid as anyone with a brain would just wait for them to go on sale instead of moaning on a gaming forum where everyone is aware of the same situation.

So you not caring = everyone, eh? Brilliant.

Read some of the responses and you will see that some people actually are interested in the tc's thread, but no doubt you will just misuse the word troll again to describe those.
---
"Distance is it's own reward." - Tommy
http://tinyurl.com/2b5vuay