WTF Sony, cheap screens

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. WTF Sony, cheap screens

User Info: Thundar

Thundar
4 years ago#21
It's true! I saw the bins. One was marked "Superior wifi screen" and the other was marked "Crappy 3G screen". Damn my 3G Vita!
Vita FEB Get! PSN = Qwid
100% Complete~ SSD, Rayman Origins,Unit 13, Uncharted, Gravity Rush

User Info: Starwars4J

Starwars4J
4 years ago#22
How is anyone taking this nonsense seriously?
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade

User Info: rocklobtser

rocklobtser
4 years ago#23
I'm telling you guys, mine is washed out next to his. Screw Sony and compare your model if you have 3G.
http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/3301/dc909217f6c3033f5b6ce5d.png

User Info: fourgigman

fourgigman
4 years ago#24
Thundar posted...
It's true! I saw the bins. One was marked "Superior wifi screen" and the other was marked "Crappy 3G screen". Damn my 3G Vita!

LOL. WTF Sony

User Info: AstralFrost

AstralFrost
4 years ago#25
I was just in the locker room with a friend of mine and he was much more endowed than me. He owns a Wifi and I own a 3G. WTF SONY?

User Info: Thundar

Thundar
4 years ago#26
AstralFrost posted...
I was just in the locker room with a friend of mine and he was much more endowed than me. He owns a Wifi and I own a 3G. WTF SONY?

What are you doing looking at his junk?! And what kind of analogy was that anyway? Was his junk more clear and yours was more fuzzy? I don't even....
Vita FEB Get! PSN = Qwid
100% Complete~ SSD, Rayman Origins,Unit 13, Uncharted, Gravity Rush

User Info: WooTz_sama

WooTz_sama
4 years ago#27
I owned both a WiFi and 3G model, the screen is exactly the same.

Move along folks.
SG PSN: WooTzZ_sama | US PSN: FUS-RO-DAAH | JP PSN: WooTzZ-vita | MY PSN: WooTzZ-san

User Info: TheExiled280

TheExiled280
4 years ago#28
AstralFrost posted...

lol, WTF is this?
PSN: TheExiled12894 // A Proud Owner of a PlayStation Vita
Assassins Creed 3 Liberation Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6W2A3LL14o

User Info: Moonse

Moonse
4 years ago#29
Yeah, no. I imported dozens of Vitas from the states both Wifi and 3G to resell here in Aus, tested each one and had a big pic of a dozen all lined up to put on my ebay listing. They are all 100% identical in screen quality.

User Info: JranEQ

JranEQ
4 years ago#30
I made a topic like this when the Vita first came out. I have two 3g Vita's and one screen is brighter, and has deeper colors.
Final Fantasy 6 > Final Fantasy 7
PSN: JranEQ
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. WTF Sony, cheap screens

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived