WTF Sony, cheap screens

#41gb094Posted 10/8/2012 5:14:35 AM
rocklobtser posted...
BIG update, must read

So tonight I swapped accounts with his, I was actually planning to keep his Vita and switch mine under his nose. He wouldn't notice anyway, seeing as he had his Vita for months and has yet to play a single game or demo. He received it as a gift and was only using it for music, facebook, and skype. So I swapped accounts and you are not going to believe this. This is HUGE news, while the screen is amazing, the sound quality is cheaper. All my music, even songs on youtube had less audio quality. My giant headphones was performing were below their capabilities.

Another thing I noticed during playing Tekken 2 was The D-pad. I picked my man Paul Phoenix, I did the motion for the power punch and all he did was uppercut. Me being fairly good at this game could not do simple directional moves. The D-pad is ****, compared to my Vita, it was like some third-party company had made it. I immediately switched them back. For any people who think I'm trolling, know this. The only reason I'm up this early is because I had to switch it back, seeing as I have to leave today. His girlfriend enter the password to activate the account on my system, she had no idea what I was doing. Told her I was hacking.

5/10
This is faker than world peace.
---
Official ME of this universe... Why would I be someone else? That's just stupid.
#42EmptyTomePosted 10/8/2012 5:22:14 AM
This is worthy of a thesis project.

On one hand: a statement made by X person. With no solid proof,besides his stories. Troll or not, he has not showed proof of that statement.

On the other: fanboys refuting that statement. Problem is, they have not showed evidence that could destroy X person statement either.

What do I think? I have yet to see evidence on both sides. I'm not telling it's trolling either, as with previous electronic devices there have been differences in terms of manufacturing; I'm not saying this is the case BTW.

So if you think what TC is true, please show proofs. If you think he's trolling, show proofs too; saying "he's trolling" does not make his point more invalid.
---
"Are you sad?" "yeah" "Wanna scream?"
-Best RPG line ever.
#43gb094Posted 10/8/2012 6:01:39 AM
EmptyTome posted...

On one hand: a statement made by X person. With no solid proof,besides his stories. Troll or not, he has not showed proof of that statement.

On the other: fanboys refuting that statement. Problem is, they have not showed evidence that could destroy X person statement either.

What do I think? I have yet to see evidence on both sides. I'm not telling it's trolling either, as with previous electronic devices there have been differences in terms of manufacturing; I'm not saying this is the case BTW.

So if you think what TC is true, please show proofs. If you think he's trolling, show proofs too; saying "he's trolling" does not make his point more invalid.

Actually, since he is the one accusing he should be the only one showing evidence, then if they disagree, the othe guys show their evidence.
---
Official ME of this universe... Why would I be someone else? That's just stupid.
#44psAlLsTarsbrPosted 10/8/2012 6:05:42 AM
turntablist08 posted...
omg thats just like the 3DS versions. Every 3ds is different. The top screen is less resolution than the bottom!!! def stay away

WTF is this.
---
Official Fat Drake of the SDF
PSN: psALlsTarsbr
#45AkagehisaPosted 10/8/2012 6:35:21 AM
I have a WiFi model since day one,, my girlfriend just got a 3G model for her a couple of weeks ago since we are waiting for RO,,, both screens look exactly the same.
#46rocklobtser(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 6:49:13 AM
The reaction to anything on this board as trolling is really getting old. The only proof your going to get is by having both models in front of you. Compare an hd video side by side, use quality headphones to compare audio. The d-pad should be compared using a fighting game, either you try it yourself or you don't.
---
http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/3301/dc909217f6c3033f5b6ce5d.png
#47monkeypahngPosted 10/8/2012 7:00:19 AM
EmptyTome posted...

Actually he's the one that should show proof as he's making the claim.
---
The console with the greater spec generally loses.
FC: 1719-3458-5336 Follow me on twitter @Jamyfang
#48BahamutBBobPosted 10/8/2012 7:09:17 AM
I'd be willing to believe they got some bad screens that passed QA but are noticeably worse than others. It's more likely that TC is just unlucky, not that all 3G Vitas have lower quality screens.
---
XBL / PSN: BahamutBBob