The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

I want to get a Vita. Are there any RPG games coming out?

#1kamikaze135Posted 10/7/2012 9:22:41 PM
That's my favorite genre. I know Persona 4 is coming out as well as Ragnarok. I held out on playing P4 on the PS2 so I can play it on the Vita (got into the series late). Ragnarok looks pretty good....is it? I know nothing about it. Anything else coming out?
---
This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time -Tyler Durden
#2Blitzoff1987Posted 10/7/2012 9:27:11 PM
Ys Celceta

That's about everything.
---
I like sunday cartoons.
#3djmaster1994Posted 10/7/2012 9:36:58 PM
yea ports
---
A Proud Member of the N-Dub Nation!!
#4WooTz_samaPosted 10/7/2012 9:52:42 PM
New Little Kings Story just recently came out.

Check out YouTube and see if you like it.

I wouldn't call it an RPG, but it's a fun game to play.
---
SG PSN: WooTzZ_sama | US PSN: FUS-RO-DAAH | JP PSN: WooTzZ-vita | MY PSN: WooTzZ-san
#5TheExiled280Posted 10/7/2012 9:55:45 PM
New Little King Story is amazing. Also, I'd say its an RPG.
---
PSN: TheExiled12894 // A Proud Owner of a PlayStation Vita
Assassins Creed 3 Liberation Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6W2A3LL14o
#6kamikaze135(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 10:05:54 PM
Cool I'll check it out then. Is Soul Sacrifice supposed to be any good? Looks good from what I've seen, but I know nothing about it.

@djmaster1994
Yep. Ports of games I've never played before. So they're just as good as brand new games to me.
---
This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time -Tyler Durden
#7TheExiled280Posted 10/7/2012 10:29:04 PM
kamikaze135 posted...
Cool I'll check it out then. Is Soul Sacrifice supposed to be any good? Looks good from what I've seen, but I know nothing about it.

@djmaster1994
Yep. Ports of games I've never played before. So they're just as good as brand new games to me.

http://youtu.be/hIoGoG-7L-c
---
Currently Playing: New Little King Story(PSV), Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus(PSV), Sumioni: Demon Arts(PSV), Gods Eater Burst(PSP) & Ys SEVEN(PSP)
#8angmodurianPosted 10/7/2012 11:18:14 PM
djmaster1994 posted...
yea ports

If you hate the vita just leave the board. Don't affect other people with your opinion. The persona 4 has added features and its previous game is released ages ago. I can also safely say that Zelda Ocarina of time is a port from Nintendo 64 as well as its Kid Icarus Game. (I have nothing against port and not trying to initiate a flame war). There's nothing wrong re-releasing a game. If you don't like, just dont buy.
#9ZendaikPosted 10/8/2012 2:42:53 AM
angmodurian posted...
djmaster1994 posted...
yea ports

If you hate the vita just leave the board. Don't affect other people with your opinion. The persona 4 has added features and its previous game is released ages ago. I can also safely say that Zelda Ocarina of time is a port from Nintendo 64 as well as its Kid Icarus Game. (I have nothing against port and not trying to initiate a flame war). There's nothing wrong re-releasing a game. If you don't like, just dont buy.

How is Kid Icarus a port? It's a sequel to the original.
---
Monster Hunter Tri, Kid Icarus: Uprising IDs: Kirolos
#10psAlLsTarsbrPosted 10/8/2012 2:45:48 AM
angmodurian posted...
djmaster1994 posted...
yea ports

LOL@ Kid Icarus a port.
---
Official Fat Drake of the SDF
PSN: psALlsTarsbr