The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

I want to get a Vita. Are there any RPG games coming out?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. I want to get a Vita. Are there any RPG games coming out?

User Info: kamikaze135

kamikaze135
4 years ago#1
That's my favorite genre. I know Persona 4 is coming out as well as Ragnarok. I held out on playing P4 on the PS2 so I can play it on the Vita (got into the series late). Ragnarok looks pretty good....is it? I know nothing about it. Anything else coming out?
This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time -Tyler Durden

User Info: Blitzoff1987

Blitzoff1987
4 years ago#2
Ys Celceta

That's about everything.
I like sunday cartoons.

User Info: djmaster1994

djmaster1994
4 years ago#3
yea ports
A Proud Member of the N-Dub Nation!!

User Info: WooTz_sama

WooTz_sama
4 years ago#4
New Little Kings Story just recently came out.

Check out YouTube and see if you like it.

I wouldn't call it an RPG, but it's a fun game to play.
SG PSN: WooTzZ_sama | US PSN: FUS-RO-DAAH | JP PSN: WooTzZ-vita | MY PSN: WooTzZ-san

User Info: TheExiled280

TheExiled280
4 years ago#5
New Little King Story is amazing. Also, I'd say its an RPG.
PSN: TheExiled12894 // A Proud Owner of a PlayStation Vita
Assassins Creed 3 Liberation Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6W2A3LL14o

User Info: kamikaze135

kamikaze135
4 years ago#6
Cool I'll check it out then. Is Soul Sacrifice supposed to be any good? Looks good from what I've seen, but I know nothing about it.

@djmaster1994
Yep. Ports of games I've never played before. So they're just as good as brand new games to me.
This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time -Tyler Durden

User Info: TheExiled280

TheExiled280
4 years ago#7
kamikaze135 posted...
Cool I'll check it out then. Is Soul Sacrifice supposed to be any good? Looks good from what I've seen, but I know nothing about it.

@djmaster1994
Yep. Ports of games I've never played before. So they're just as good as brand new games to me.

http://youtu.be/hIoGoG-7L-c
Currently Playing: New Little King Story(PSV), Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus(PSV), Sumioni: Demon Arts(PSV), Gods Eater Burst(PSP) & Ys SEVEN(PSP)

User Info: angmodurian

angmodurian
4 years ago#8
djmaster1994 posted...
yea ports

If you hate the vita just leave the board. Don't affect other people with your opinion. The persona 4 has added features and its previous game is released ages ago. I can also safely say that Zelda Ocarina of time is a port from Nintendo 64 as well as its Kid Icarus Game. (I have nothing against port and not trying to initiate a flame war). There's nothing wrong re-releasing a game. If you don't like, just dont buy.

User Info: Zendaik

Zendaik
4 years ago#9
angmodurian posted...
djmaster1994 posted...
yea ports

If you hate the vita just leave the board. Don't affect other people with your opinion. The persona 4 has added features and its previous game is released ages ago. I can also safely say that Zelda Ocarina of time is a port from Nintendo 64 as well as its Kid Icarus Game. (I have nothing against port and not trying to initiate a flame war). There's nothing wrong re-releasing a game. If you don't like, just dont buy.

How is Kid Icarus a port? It's a sequel to the original.
Monster Hunter Tri, Kid Icarus: Uprising IDs: Kirolos

User Info: psAlLsTarsbr

psAlLsTarsbr
4 years ago#10
angmodurian posted...
djmaster1994 posted...
yea ports

LOL@ Kid Icarus a port.
Official Fat Drake of the SDF
PSN: psALlsTarsbr
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. I want to get a Vita. Are there any RPG games coming out?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived