MGS3 HD looks amazing on the Vita

#71GamefaqraiderPosted 10/9/2012 5:56:59 AM
diedje81 posted...
Since I do not have alts you must be the joke

See you don't like people saying you are an alt. Neither do I. So stop saying I am.
#72stargazer64Posted 10/9/2012 6:06:07 AM
Wow, monkeyspoon's alt really needs to adopt a different personality if he really wants to deny being monkeyspoon. This is as pathetic as icecreamdunwich denying that he used to be senorlovecraft.
---
What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing.
#73GamefaqraiderPosted 10/9/2012 6:19:34 AM
stargazer64 posted...
Wow, monkeyspoon's alt really needs to adopt a different personality if he really wants to deny being monkeyspoon. This is as pathetic as icecreamdunwich denying that he used to be senorlovecraft.

Who is monkey spoons alt then. It's not me. I challenge you to prove I am. You won't be able to because I'm not.

As you can't prove I'm an alt you must stop saying I am.
#74stargazer64Posted 10/9/2012 6:31:04 AM
Gamefaqraider posted...
stargazer64 posted...

Who is monkey spoons alt then. It's not me. I challenge you to prove I am. You won't be able to because I'm not.

LOL! "I must," eh? You live in your own little world, kid.
---
What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing.
#75diedje81Posted 10/9/2012 6:31:39 AM
Gamefaqraider posted...
diedje81 posted...
Since I do not have alts you must be the joke

See you don't like people saying you are an alt. Neither do I. So stop saying I am.

Where did i say you are an alt? I dont use sp logic.
---
Biggest nicekirbyfan9fan - nicekirbyfan9 is the biggest nintendrone ever - nicekirbyfan9 loves wiimusic
#76GamefaqraiderPosted 10/9/2012 6:34:08 AM
stargazer64 posted...
Gamefaqraider posted...
stargazer64 posted...

LOL! "I must," eh? You live in your own little world, kid.

Actually you "must" otherwise it amounts to bullying, which breaks the TOS.
#77stargazer64Posted 10/9/2012 6:41:31 AM
I'm sure the mods will just match your ip addresses and shake their heads and sigh.

After all, the story about the boy who cried moneyspoon is well-known around these parts. You marking every single topic and post is mostly the reason the mods don't bother with this board anymore.
---
#78diedje81Posted 10/9/2012 6:51:45 AM
stargazer64 posted...
I'm sure the mods will just match your ip addresses and shake their heads and sigh.

After all, the story about the boy who cried moneyspoon is well-known around these parts. You marking every single topic and post is mostly the reason the mods don't bother with this board anymore.

Who is this monkeyspoon? He a ponie?
---
Biggest nicekirbyfan9fan - nicekirbyfan9 is the biggest nintendrone ever - nicekirbyfan9 loves wiimusic
#79stargazer64Posted 10/9/2012 6:53:05 AM
diedje81 posted...
stargazer64 posted...

Who is this monkeyspoon? He a ponie?

Yes, perhaps the greatest of them all.
---
#80diedje81Posted 10/9/2012 6:58:15 AM
Ah that clears up a lot. I didn't know I was talking to a PONIE.
---