Any genre that you want to like, but hard to get into as a whole?

#1VerySolidusSnakPosted 10/8/2012 7:40:42 PM
To me, I would say RPG's. I like some, like the Final Fantasy's, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, and Tales of the Abyss. But generally, some don't hook me as much as I want them to. Tales of the Abyss, as I mentioned above, is good but sometimes it's hard to spend a long time playing it. I bought the game in May (or March?) and I'm only 40 hours in, and still much has to be done.
#2VerySolidusSnak(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 7:42:13 PM
And strategy/tactical games.
#3Vs1991Posted 10/8/2012 7:44:03 PM
Western RPGs
#4LegendXPPosted 10/8/2012 7:45:20 PM
Stealth. I'm trying to play through Metal Gear Solid for the first time ever..ad I suck at it. I'm just so inpatient.
---
You've met a terrible fate, haven't you?
#5VerySolidusSnak(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 7:47:12 PM
LegendXP posted...
Stealth. I'm trying to play through Metal Gear Solid for the first time ever..ad I suck at it. I'm just so inpatient.

Oh, Stealth is my favorite genre and Metal Gear Solid is my FAVORITE franchise. There's always a lot of suspense and many different ways to play.
#6VerySolidusSnak(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 7:48:05 PM
VerySolidusSnak posted...
And strategy/tactical games.

I also forgot to mention fighting games...So that's 3 genres that I want to really enjoy.
#7Alias_NemesisPosted 10/8/2012 7:51:07 PM
I like and LOVE and always have been a fan of the Final Fantasy Franchises and Persona 3 and 4.

i agree with you 100% TC, but somedays, i feel like i'm under the weather and its the BEST time to play and spend hours on the FF or Persona game...but something...somehwere i might be able to do something even MORE fun.

The point i'm trying to make it that we go A.D.D LOL Its normal.\

But when i do play jRPGs like FF or Persona or KH, i wait until its the best day (time) to play when i'm in an awesome mood. During this time, i play my jRPGs for HOURS AND HOURS! xD

Just my 2 cent :)
---
PSN = Dudecough [Now playing : Borderlands 2 (PC), The Little King Story (Vita) and Tales of the Abyss (3DS)]
#8VerySolidusSnak(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 7:53:41 PM
Alias_nemesis posted...
I like and LOVE and always have been a fan of the Final Fantasy Franchises and Persona 3 and 4.

i agree with you 100% TC, but somedays, i feel like i'm under the weather and its the BEST time to play and spend hours on the FF or Persona game...but something...somehwere i might be able to do something even MORE fun.

The point i'm trying to make it that we go A.D.D LOL Its normal.\

But when i do play jRPGs like FF or Persona or KH, i wait until its the best day (time) to play when i'm in an awesome mood. During this time, i play my jRPGs for HOURS AND HOURS! xD

Just my 2 cent :)

Wow, I really like this post. I think that this is exactly how I feel.
#9Desrtw0lfPosted 10/8/2012 7:55:39 PM
Eh, doesn't happen too often with me. I suppose if there are any, I don't like them because I suck at them
---
-Desert Wolf