The systems you backed and the wars you won

#31D E E G SPosted 10/9/2012 12:51:59 PM
Based on the one I played the most not necessarily the one that I purchased first:

Genesis-Loss
Gameboy-Win
PS1-Win
PS2-Win
PSP-Loss
PS3-Loss (technically?)
Vita-TBD
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-fRuoMIfpw&feature=youtu.be
#32maiden1993Posted 10/9/2012 1:10:28 PM
I've backed pretty much all of them, and I haven't won any "war" because people who think a system is better than the other just because of the units it sells are goddamn morons.
#33NeonYoshi11Posted 10/9/2012 2:59:54 PM
flame030191 posted...
I hardly consider PSP or Vita "losing" as they both have been very successful in a market nobody else could compete with Nintendo in. Definitely not as bad as Sega was at least.

The PSP is very respectable. It has a ton of games.

Vita is going to get support for 6-10 years so the game will be there.

Most rpg's start coming out in year 2,3,4..
#34LuminescentRulePosted 10/9/2012 3:26:47 PM
All PS systems.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#35Lelouch71Posted 10/9/2012 9:34:29 PM(edited)
I'm just listing the systems I preferred rather than owned.

-Nes: I only knew that exist back then but it won

-Genesis: lost but I still like the Snes too

-PS1: won even though I initially supported the Saturn and N64 before I jumped ship.

-Gameboy Color: It won the war. I initially supported the Game gear since I was a bigger Sega fan, but they disappointed me here so I jumped ship.

-PS2: it won and decimated the competition. I loved the PS1 so much so it was only natural that I would get this system.

-GBA: There were no real rival anyway by then I became loyal to Nintendo in the handheld arena.

-DS: It won despite a very slow start. I surprisingly became a fan of the PSP though. Nintendo just have my bigger support.

-PS3: It lost and Sony disappointed me. As a huge PS1 and PS2, I'm still bitter with how disappointing the PS3 is compared to those two game wise. I was sure they would would dominate before Sony started smoking too much weed. It still became my preferred system in the end of the three current gen system. I still enjoyed my Wii and 360 though.

-3DS: It safe to say that the 3DS already won. It feels like my portable PS2 and it getting all the cool games. I can only hope that the Vita will one day surpass the PSP in the good game department.

Pretty much when it comes to consoles I'm more of a Playstation kind of guy although I still have a soft spot for Nintendo. I use to be a huge Sega fan as a child before they disappointed me with the Saturn and Game Gear. When it comes to handhelds Nintendo is my go to handheld developers.
---
"When you come at the king you best not miss"
#36Spetsnaz420Posted 10/10/2012 4:03:55 AM
Console wars only have losers
---
If you igla when you should have RPG'ed, you're gonna have a bad time
PSN: Spetsnaz420