sony are no longer leaders in the industry

#1OMG_A_PONYPosted 10/9/2012 8:00:09 AM
sad, but true. look at this current gen of consoles.....sony went from first place with the ps2 to dead last with ps3. their strongest competitor came up with motion controls, which opened up new ways to play games. so what did sony do? copy them. same with the DS.....look now, the vita has three touch screens.

just look at the super smash bros clone lol

what do you think they will copy from nintendo next? cuz sony aint doin too good
---
if you disagree with my opinion, it is because you have brain damage.
#2Sailor GoonPosted 10/9/2012 8:02:39 AM
You obviously havent done your research
---
As told to me by Gamefaqs admin: They hire 17 year olds as moderators!
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh
#3ninigoucnPosted 10/9/2012 8:03:46 AM
Without Sony, you are still playing handhold games with GBA level graphic
#4CrystalKing5426Posted 10/9/2012 8:07:11 AM
Trollbait topic, and judging by goon's appearance, a successful one.
---
I come to GameFAQs to be an a-hole and create strife /hate on forum message boards. -GeassMaster
#5nariusseldonPosted 10/9/2012 8:23:05 AM
ninigoucn posted...

uh ... my smart phone has better looking games than vita ... and last time i check, it is not made by Sony.
#6Pasha777Posted 10/9/2012 8:50:03 AM
nariusseldon posted...
ninigoucn posted...

uh ... my smart phone has better looking games than vita ... and last time i check, it is not made by Sony.

You need to check your eyes then. IB2, Horn, Nova 3 - non of them look better than U:GA. Not even close.

OMG_A_PONY posted...
sad, but true. look at this current gen of consoles.....sony went from first place with the ps2 to dead last with ps3. their strongest competitor came up with motion controls, which opened up new ways to play games. so what did sony do? copy them. same with the DS.....look now, the vita has three touch screens.

just look at the super smash bros clone lol

what do you think they will copy from nintendo next? cuz sony aint doin too good

Wikipedia on PS Move:
Research on the PlayStation Move began as early as 2001, stemming from parallel development of the EyeToy which was eventually released in 2003. An early prototype version of the Move was demonstrated in a technology demo known as "Magic Duel" in 2001.

Wikipedia on Wii Remote:
Development of a motion enabled controller began in 2001, coinciding with development of the Wii console.
Clearly Sony copied Nintendo...

BTW I heard there will be some kind of Cross-Play in some Nintendo games. Sony copied that from Nintendo as well?

PS3 started 1 year after X360 but it sold almost as good as X360. They may be last this gen, but it's not like they are miles away from the 2nd place.
#7MetalZoicPosted 10/9/2012 9:09:19 AM
They haven't been the leader since last generation. You're a little slow in the head if it took you 5 years to realize that.
#8OMG_A_PONY(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2012 9:10:34 AM
its pretty sad.
---
if you disagree with my opinion, it is because you have brain damage.
#9E-25Posted 10/9/2012 9:11:57 AM
Pasha777 posted...
BTW I heard there will be some kind of Cross-Play in some Nintendo games. Sony copied that from Nintendo as well?

"Will be" implies that the GBA link system never happened.
---
Where did you come from? Where do you go?
Where did you come from, demon-eyed Jho?
#10Maximum OverdrivePosted 10/9/2012 9:19:29 AM(edited)
As Goon said you obviously haven't done your research. I'm not saying they're the leaders of the industry but some of the "facts" you posted like the motion control thing is wrong as someone already posted.

And the Vita has 3 touch screens? What?

There's one touch screen in front and one touch pad in the rear.

---
Resistance: Fall of Man username: [AM>]Shadow_Angel
MGO username: [PED] SHADOW ANGEL