The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

New Little King's Story gets $20 season pass

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. New Little King's Story gets $20 season pass

User Info: Rotuhiiri

Rotuhiiri
4 years ago#1
http://www.rpgfan.com/news/2012/2001.html

Not mandatory and I think it's all costumes but that's a lot of DLC. 23 pieces costing between $0.99-2.99 or bundled together for $19.99.

It says it should be up on the store now but I can't find it.
Motorola 68000 @ 7.67 MHz | Zilog Z80 @ 3.58 MHz | 64K RAM | 64K vRAM | 64 simultaneous colours on screen | 16-bit Arcade Graphics | Blast Processing

User Info: Angemon_23

Angemon_23
4 years ago#2

Various pieces of content will be available on the PlayStation Network, with a few items being added to the store each week over the next couple of months.
"Angemon_23 already rocked this topic to its very core, and everyone since is just posting in the ashes." - GradyHoover

Rotuhiiri
4 years ago#3
Angemon_23 posted...

Various pieces of content will be available on the PlayStation Network, with a few items being added to the store each week over the next couple of months.

I followed this tweet to get to the article:
https://twitter.com/rpgfancom/status/255784042182631424

Edit: that's why I was surprised. I can see you reading something else.
Motorola 68000 @ 7.67 MHz | Zilog Z80 @ 3.58 MHz | 64K RAM | 64K vRAM | 64 simultaneous colours on screen | 16-bit Arcade Graphics | Blast Processing

User Info: Compass

Compass
4 years ago#4
So disgusting. Torchlight II is a full-fledged game, cost $20, and will be supported with FREE substantial DLC for the life of the game. Have no idea why some of you are a-okay with getting mercilessly nickel-and-dimed by your favorite companies. It's a sad state of affairs. Enjoy your milkings.

User Info: SSJ4CHRIS

SSJ4CHRIS
4 years ago#5
Compass posted...
So disgusting. Torchlight II is a full-fledged game, cost $20, and will be supported with FREE substantial DLC for the life of the game. Have no idea why some of you are a-okay with getting mercilessly nickel-and-dimed by your favorite companies. It's a sad state of affairs. Enjoy your milkings.

Shouldn't you still be bent over for your NSMB2 nickel-amd-dime DLC, instead of crying over here? Enjoy your milkings.
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225
PSN: phayro_rip

User Info: Ame_no_Murakumo

Ame_no_Murakumo
4 years ago#6
Nobody is being forced to buy the DLC. If you don't want it, then just don't buy it. Unless the DLC is mandatory for understanding the story of a game, I really don't see why people get so angry over paid DLC.
Playing: Ys Seven - Second playthrough (Nightmare), KH: BbS | http://backloggery.com/Saziel | Vita fund - $6.20 :(
3DS FC: 5456-0205-3948 | PSN: Sazaiel

Rotuhiiri
4 years ago#7
I have to say I miss the days when costumes and cheats were unlocked by beating the game on a higher difficulty or accomplishing something. I'm fine with it if it's just costumes but I still think it's sad.

User Info: Roksu

Roksu
4 years ago#8
Not gonna bother with the DLC plus I'd already platinumed the game and there's nothing much left to do once you 100%'ed it. I'm saving money for the Vita games this holiday instead.
PSN: Rokuyo14

User Info: Starwars4J

Starwars4J
4 years ago#9
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
Shouldn't you still be bent over for your NSMB2 nickel-amd-dime DLC, instead of crying over here? Enjoy your milkings.

NSMB2 gets you entire new levels developed after the game was launched for $7.50 in all. This game gets you $20 for some friggin costumes. Pick the better deal.
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade

User Info: JongJungBu

JongJungBu
4 years ago#10
I want to know what all the DLC is going to be before I make up my mind on the season pass.

Also, if you didn't buy the game and never planned to, then what do you care if there is a season pass or not... Lot of other things you can complain about that directly affect you, so no need to go looking for it. :P
PSN: Jongjungbu
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. New Little King's Story gets $20 season pass

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived