New Little King's Story gets $20 season pass

#21thompsontalker7Posted 10/9/2012 7:33:53 PM
Starwars4J posted...
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
Shouldn't you still be bent over for your NSMB2 nickel-amd-dime DLC, instead of crying over here? Enjoy your milkings.

NSMB2 gets you entire new levels developed after the game was launched for $7.50 in all. This game gets you $20 for some friggin costumes. Pick the better deal.

XD my sides
---
Not removing this until Dr. Dre's Detox album is out. Start:11/22/08
"Personal matters at the table is bad for digestion."- Saber
#22MagoichiPosted 10/9/2012 7:41:09 PM
SK00DX posted...
Roksu posted...
Not gonna bother with the DLC plus I'd already platinumed the game and there's nothing much left to do once you 100%'ed it. I'm saving money for the Vita games this holiday instead.

Whoa! Is it that easy to platinum?

If you have a lot of spare time then yes.
#23SK00DXPosted 10/10/2012 4:59:55 AM
Magoichi posted...
SK00DX posted...
Roksu posted...
Not gonna bother with the DLC plus I'd already platinumed the game and there's nothing much left to do once you 100%'ed it. I'm saving money for the Vita games this holiday instead.

Hmm...then it should be a good pick.
---
~<Our Lord! Let not our hearts deviate (from the truth) after You have guided us, and grant us mercy from You.>~
PSN:Skylark97
#24TheExiled280Posted 10/10/2012 5:20:02 AM
SK00DX posted...
Magoichi posted...
SK00DX posted...
Roksu posted...

One of the best games on Vita IMO
---
PSN: TheExiled12894 // A Proud Owner of a PlayStation Vita
Assassins Creed 3 Liberation Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6W2A3LL14o
#25pikachupwnagePosted 10/10/2012 5:22:40 AM
Starwars4J posted...
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
Shouldn't you still be bent over for your NSMB2 nickel-amd-dime DLC, instead of crying over here? Enjoy your milkings.

NSMB2 gets you entire new levels developed after the game was launched for $7.50 in all. This game gets you $20 for some friggin costumes. Pick the better deal.

---
"Let's get comfortable in these nice comfy chairs."
Official electric boogaloo mint scoop with a cherry on top of the IDF
#26thompsontalker7Posted 10/10/2012 5:42:49 AM
Except no ones forcing you to buy COSTUMES, nor are they an important part of the full game. FFXIII-2 had over $100 in DLC. Did that mean you had to pay $160 to get the full experience? Nope.
---
#27CompassPosted 10/10/2012 8:07:41 AM
Nobody's forcing anyone to buy anything. Therefore, all prices and all business practices are immune to criticism forever.

How convenient.
#28thompsontalker7Posted 10/10/2012 3:48:20 PM
Damn straight. Even the topic title was misleading, and I'm doubting you read the OP.

You buy something, anything, you should know what you're getting. If you don't, it's no one's fault but your own. Perhaps that's why the Vita board is infested with lots of vocal, remorseful buyers.
---
#29Megaman OmegaPosted 10/10/2012 4:31:08 PM
Compass posted...
So disgusting. Torchlight II is a full-fledged game, cost $20, and will be supported with FREE substantial DLC for the life of the game. Have no idea why some of you are a-okay with getting mercilessly nickel-and-dimed by your favorite companies. It's a sad state of affairs. Enjoy your milkings.

Perhaps your sad pile of regurgitated trolling would be less laughable if you would know how to spell the word "and". But i've yet to see any post from you that's not utter garbage in every way imaginable.
---
COD:BOD is definitely the highest budget Vita title - GeassMaster
I come to GameFAQs to be an a-hole and create strife/hate on the message boards. -GeassMaster
#30JongJungBuPosted 10/10/2012 6:07:12 PM
TheExiled280 posted...
SK00DX posted...
Magoichi posted...
SK00DX posted...
Roksu posted...

One of the best games on Vita IMO

I concur.
Maybe when I get RO, AC3:L, or Persona 4 over the course of the next month+, I'll have to reassess that. But this will still be ranked up in the top alongside those.
---
PSN: Jongjungbu