ls dj max technica DD release only, or retail as well?

#1ManjiMidouPosted 10/10/2012 3:48:02 PM
^
hmm?
#2RotuhiiriPosted 10/10/2012 3:52:14 PM
You can order it directly from their store for a physical copy. Can't speak for if it will be available in stores.

http://www.technikatune.com/buy.php#ecwid:category=0&inview=product15443293&mode=category&offset=0&sort=nameAsc
---
Motorola 68000 @ 7.67 MHz | Zilog Z80 @ 3.58 MHz | 64K RAM | 64K vRAM | 64 simultaneous colours on screen | 16-bit Arcade Graphics | Blast Processing
#3ManjiMidou(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2012 3:54:46 PM
What is this world coming to, where you can no longer walk into a retail store and buy a product...

#4coocoo4cocopopsPosted 10/10/2012 4:12:17 PM
ManjiMidou posted...
What is this world coming to, where you can no longer walk into a retail store and buy a product...

As the previous poster said, we don't know yet if there is a retail release
---
dam u adrian
#5RotuhiiriPosted 10/10/2012 4:14:39 PM
I think DJ Max games always have limited prints and low retail availability. You can get a physical copy nonetheless.
---
Motorola 68000 @ 7.67 MHz | Zilog Z80 @ 3.58 MHz | 64K RAM | 64K vRAM | 64 simultaneous colours on screen | 16-bit Arcade Graphics | Blast Processing
#6MegaMettaurPosted 10/10/2012 4:48:33 PM(edited)
Rotuhiiri posted...
You can order it directly from their store for a physical copy. Can't speak for if it will be available in stores.

http://www.technikatune.com/buy.php#ecwid:category=0&inview=product15443293&mode=category&offset=0&sort=nameAsc

Thanks for this list. I need to make sure I order this so I get it on the friday it comes out.
---
Playing (vita): Disgaea 1&2, UMvC3, MGSHD, BBCS2 EX. PSN: Roksor.
See that? I'm actually playing my Vita. Scrubs.
#7mrekliPosted 10/10/2012 4:50:55 PM
Other way around. Isn't it? I don't remember if they said if there is any Digital Download version for it. They are doing limited physical release to be under the "Must be released on PSN too" SCEA requirement.
---
Every service with a username: mrEkli. Google me if you must.
#8MegaMettaurPosted 10/10/2012 4:54:03 PM
coocoo4cocopops posted...
ManjiMidou posted...

The only things i've heard about it was that they themselves are selling it, and Amazon will be as well.
---
Playing (vita): Disgaea 1&2, UMvC3, MGSHD, BBCS2 EX. PSN: Roksor.
See that? I'm actually playing my Vita. Scrubs.
#9rickrolled6Posted 10/10/2012 5:00:19 PM
MegaMettaur posted...
coocoo4cocopops posted...
ManjiMidou posted...

The only things i've heard about it was that they themselves are selling it, and Amazon will be as well.

I'm not suprised one bit. Seeing as the game isn't well known in the US. Hell, I was suprised we were getting it at all!

They're trying to sell at GameStop but last we heard that may not happen. Crossing fingers though! But it'll be avaiable digital too so maybe that'll help sales.
---
Your opinion is not a fact. Because you don't know everything.