Sales do not matter, unless you are Sony or you have stocks placed in Sony Corp

#81r_m_8_8Posted 10/11/2012 12:08:45 PM
Sailor Goon posted...
People claiming there isnt support for the Vita are clearly ignorant.

Ignorant Sony.
http://gengame.net/2012/10/sony-admits-lack-of-third-party-support-for-ps-vita-surprising-disappointing/
---
Now playing: Frogger 3D (3DS)
| 3DS | PS3 | PC | Wii |
#82AceAndJunpeiPosted 10/11/2012 12:10:06 PM
r_m_8_8 posted...
Sailor Goon posted...

Ignorant Sony.
http://gengame.net/2012/10/sony-admits-lack-of-third-party-support-for-ps-vita-surprising-disappointing/

LMAO! Goon just got shredded, again.

Also lol @ October's releases somehow negating the fact there is next to nothing announced to be coming to Vita in 2013, besides what, Soul Sacrifice?
---
"I wouldn't be surprised if you were transgendered."-CorruptedRPG attempting to "insult"(?) me with hate speech
#83r_m_8_8Posted 10/11/2012 12:15:42 PM
He also said Vita's October alone > Code of Princess, Layton, Paper Mario, Power of Illusion, Zero Escape, Monster Hunter, Fire Emblem, Etrian Odyssey, Castlevania, Luigi's Mansion, Crashmo, Liberation Maiden, Crimson Shroud, etc. - not counting Japan (you know, that place where handhelds matter the most) getting Fantasy Life, Project X Zone, Bravely Default, Pokémon Mystery Dungeon, Layton vs AA, etc.

Yup, 3DS lacking that support.
---
| 3DS | PS3 | PC | Wii |
#84AceAndJunpeiPosted 10/11/2012 12:21:16 PM
r_m_8_8 posted...
He also said Vita's October alone > Code of Princess, Layton, Paper Mario, Power of Illusion, Zero Escape, Monster Hunter, Fire Emblem, Etrian Odyssey, Castlevania, Luigi's Mansion, Crashmo, Liberation Maiden, Crimson Shroud, etc. - not counting Japan (you know, that place where handhelds matter the most) getting Fantasy Life, Project X Zone, Bravely Default, Pokémon Mystery Dungeon, Layton vs AA, etc.

If only the 3DS had a quality game like Black Ops: Declassified:( Instead the 3DS is stuck with unpopular series such as Monster Hunter, Fire Emblem, Castlevania, Paper Mario, etc...

Oh wait...wait a damn minute;)

Haha, Goon.
---
"I wouldn't be surprised if you were transgendered."-CorruptedRPG attempting to "insult"(?) me with hate speech
#85hustlin_pimpstePosted 10/11/2012 12:39:48 PM
Sailor Goon posted...
hustlin_pimpste posted...
Sailor Goon posted...
Its rather sad that people actually dictate their enjoyment of a system based on its sales figures. I buy the games that I buy because I enjoy them, not because of how well or how poorly they're selling. I dont hold stock in Sony or Nintendo.

Good for you. You go an keep enjoying your amazing piece of kit for however long the games it has lasts. Shame they won't be many ACTUAL games on the horizon when devs refuse to make games for such a low user base, but why should that bother you, eh?

You just leave the worrying about sales to the rest of us who spent Ł150+ on our machines and want it to actually go somewhere. Oh, and please don't reel off another "soon" list of games, as most wise gamers know devs can just as easily cancel a game as announce it. Links to actual games only and 100% verified ones .. so no FFX HD, you naughty boy.

Yeah thats right....just blatantly ignore the lists of games announced to be coming out for the system. Ignore October alone, which has more good games coming out for the Vita than the 3DS has had and will have for the next 6 months. Have you seen the 3DS upcoming games list? Zero Escape, Professor Layton and Mario....and about 15 shovelware titles.

Nice one, Goon. Again with the read the first word, get all butthurt and then run off to post back .. without noticing the bolded part of my post.

Game devs can just as easily cancel a game as announce it, and saying "oh look at all these great games announced for next year" means NOTHING. Oh, but I guess you are still the type of person who mentions FFX HD every chance you get .. strange how that "announced" game is still M.I.A.
---
"Distance is it's own reward." - Tommy
http://tinyurl.com/2b5vuay
#86DiligentTreePosted 10/11/2012 12:52:05 PM
r_m_8_8 posted...

Haha, this is so true.

Although the Vita may get some good titles down the line if it ever continues past next year, it's still no-where near the library of the 3DS. That system is just getting so much support.

Also, I laugh at how pathetic Sailor Goon is. How on earth can someone who has the Sage status be so stupid? He's been on this site long enough.

I guess there's no helping him...
---
This user is not offered for sale under any circumstances. No exceptions.
#87Sailor GoonPosted 10/11/2012 1:39:48 PM
r_m_8_8 posted...

Half that list isnt even coming out in October. Fail less.
---
As told to me by Gamefaqs admin: They hire 17 year olds as moderators!
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh
#88Sailor GoonPosted 10/11/2012 1:42:02 PM(edited)
Sailor Goon posted...
Sailor Goon posted...
Its rather sad that people actually dictate their enjoyment of a system based on its sales figures. I buy the games that I buy because I enjoy them, not because of how well or how poorly they're selling. I dont hold stock in Sony or Nintendo.

Good for you. You go an keep enjoying your amazing piece of kit for however long the games it has lasts. Shame they won't be many ACTUAL games on the horizon when devs refuse to make games for such a low user base, but why should that bother you, eh?

You just leave the worrying about sales to the rest of us who spent Ł150+ on our machines and want it to actually go somewhere. Oh, and please don't reel off another "soon" list of games, as most wise gamers know devs can just as easily cancel a game as announce it. Links to actual games only and 100% verified ones .. so no FFX HD, you naughty boy.

Yeah thats right....just blatantly ignore the lists of games announced to be coming out for the system. Ignore October alone, which has more good games coming out for the Vita than the 3DS has had and will have for the next 6 months. Have you seen the 3DS upcoming games list? Zero Escape, Professor Layton and Mario....and about 15 shovelware titles.

Nice one, Goon. Again with the read the first word, get all butthurt and then run off to post back .. without noticing the bolded part of my post.

Game devs can just as easily cancel a game as announce it, and saying "oh look at all these great games announced for next year" means NOTHING. Oh, but I guess you are still the type of person who mentions FFX HD every chance you get .. strange how that "announced" game is still M.I.A.

I responded to your bolded response in the very first sentence of my reply. Learn to read. Additionally i love how the only game you're able to hang up on is FFX HD. Without using that game, you have zero argument.

---
As told to me by Gamefaqs admin: They hire 17 year olds as moderators!
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh
#89shampoowarriorPosted 10/11/2012 2:25:36 PM(edited)
Sailor Goon posted...

The person he's talking about wasn't comparing October line-ups, but was instead claiming Vita October is better than the entire 3DS line-up for the next six months. Take your own advice, bud.

Edit: spreading misinformation
---
Official Alice of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
http://backloggery.com/shampoowarrior
#90r_m_8_8Posted 10/11/2012 2:22:48 PM
Sailor Goon posted...

Wow. Seriously wow. You are the one who said Vita's October line-up > 3DS' next 6 months.
---
| 3DS | PS3 | PC | Wii |