Re: New Final Fantasy on Vita?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Re: New Final Fantasy on Vita?
4 years ago#11
I'm not too excited about the game itself, but I feel like the game could increase sales. Even if people hate the new games, they still play them.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v723/AJSadler/Sigs/MaskofDesire.jpg
4 years ago#12
My response is that i would rather "be able" to play final fantasy V (Psone classic dl) that i already paid for on my vita. I love how they have made I & II, VI, VII, VIII, and IX compatible, but forgot about V, lol.
1985 the year of the Dash
"My Hero, Dash Rendar"
4 years ago#13
Is it dissidia?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RinCIqjfIe8
(+.[___].+) a literal illustration of the Vita board ^
4 years ago#14
hello_indigo posted...
Sad to say but I've lost all faith in the FF series. After the past....3-4 *****y games Squeenix has put out ever since XI, I'm not even a tiny bit excited even if they do make the game. This coming from someone who's played them all (except V and XI, never finished those).

I used to be super excited every time I hear about a new FF coming out. I remember the first time seeing the 1st Advent Children trailer. Lol I had goosebumps from the epicness.

I was wondering what you guys thought about it? Like what would your reaction be if Square-Enix did make a Vita exclusive FF?

Actually they went downhill ever since the merge with Enix.
4 years ago#15
jairusmonillas posted...
hello_indigo posted...
Sad to say but I've lost all faith in the FF series. After the past....3-4 *****y games Squeenix has put out ever since XI, I'm not even a tiny bit excited even if they do make the game. This coming from someone who's played them all (except V and XI, never finished those).

I used to be super excited every time I hear about a new FF coming out. I remember the first time seeing the 1st Advent Children trailer. Lol I had goosebumps from the epicness.

I was wondering what you guys thought about it? Like what would your reaction be if Square-Enix did make a Vita exclusive FF?

Well I forget when that was, but as far as I know, FFX was still pretty good. Atleast to many. Ofcourse it did have a lot of complaints about linearity but to most it was a good game. XI and everything after that generally to most people sucked.
4 years ago#16
Did anyone anywhere ever beat XI? You know the answer

Too bad you think XII sucked...one of the best FF games ever made IMO
If you igla when you should have RPG'ed, you're gonna have a bad time
PSN: Spetsnaz420
4 years ago#17

How does one "beat" an MMO?
Of course, if being better than your own photocopies excused bad behavior, your ass wouldn't have gotten fired after last year's holiday party.
4 years ago#18
jairusmonillas posted...

This i have been saying for years now. X was the last great FF game to come out before the merger. FFXII was good but it didnt feel to much like a FF game and XIII and the MMOs suck IMO. If they do end up coming out with a FF for the Vita i hope its like the older FF games that way it maybe good
PSN/SEN:death666life....XBL gamertag:doublexlgamers.... www.youtube.com/doublexlgamers
4 years ago#19
Darkriku666 posted...

How does one "beat" an MMO?

When everyone got bored and stopped playing a terribly structured grind fest.
Xbox & PS3 gametag = StrikeNinja24
And if Strike didn't stroke his own peen, then nobody would. - Super-Pangolin
4 years ago#20
I'd like a port of FFV with FFXIII graphics
Of course, if being better than your own photocopies excused bad behavior, your ass wouldn't have gotten fired after last year's holiday party.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Re: New Final Fantasy on Vita?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived