Re: New Final Fantasy on Vita?

#11Mask_of_DesirePosted 10/12/2012 7:00:54 PM
I'm not too excited about the game itself, but I feel like the game could increase sales. Even if people hate the new games, they still play them.
---
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v723/AJSadler/Sigs/MaskofDesire.jpg
#12DashkimbrellPosted 10/12/2012 7:28:33 PM
My response is that i would rather "be able" to play final fantasy V (Psone classic dl) that i already paid for on my vita. I love how they have made I & II, VI, VII, VIII, and IX compatible, but forgot about V, lol.
---
1985 the year of the Dash
"My Hero, Dash Rendar"
#13Sevi_neyPosted 10/12/2012 7:50:56 PM
Is it dissidia?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RinCIqjfIe8
(+.[___].+) a literal illustration of the Vita board ^
#14jairusmonillasPosted 10/12/2012 7:54:23 PM
hello_indigo posted...
Sad to say but I've lost all faith in the FF series. After the past....3-4 *****y games Squeenix has put out ever since XI, I'm not even a tiny bit excited even if they do make the game. This coming from someone who's played them all (except V and XI, never finished those).

I used to be super excited every time I hear about a new FF coming out. I remember the first time seeing the 1st Advent Children trailer. Lol I had goosebumps from the epicness.

I was wondering what you guys thought about it? Like what would your reaction be if Square-Enix did make a Vita exclusive FF?

Actually they went downhill ever since the merge with Enix.
#15hello_indigo(Topic Creator)Posted 10/12/2012 9:35:32 PM
jairusmonillas posted...
hello_indigo posted...
Sad to say but I've lost all faith in the FF series. After the past....3-4 *****y games Squeenix has put out ever since XI, I'm not even a tiny bit excited even if they do make the game. This coming from someone who's played them all (except V and XI, never finished those).

I used to be super excited every time I hear about a new FF coming out. I remember the first time seeing the 1st Advent Children trailer. Lol I had goosebumps from the epicness.

I was wondering what you guys thought about it? Like what would your reaction be if Square-Enix did make a Vita exclusive FF?

Well I forget when that was, but as far as I know, FFX was still pretty good. Atleast to many. Ofcourse it did have a lot of complaints about linearity but to most it was a good game. XI and everything after that generally to most people sucked.
#16Spetsnaz420Posted 10/12/2012 11:59:06 PM
Did anyone anywhere ever beat XI? You know the answer

Too bad you think XII sucked...one of the best FF games ever made IMO
---
If you igla when you should have RPG'ed, you're gonna have a bad time
PSN: Spetsnaz420
#17Darkriku666Posted 10/13/2012 9:57:24 AM

How does one "beat" an MMO?
---
Of course, if being better than your own photocopies excused bad behavior, your ass wouldn't have gotten fired after last year's holiday party.
#18finaljayfantasyPosted 10/13/2012 10:50:12 AM
jairusmonillas posted...

This i have been saying for years now. X was the last great FF game to come out before the merger. FFXII was good but it didnt feel to much like a FF game and XIII and the MMOs suck IMO. If they do end up coming out with a FF for the Vita i hope its like the older FF games that way it maybe good
---
PSN/SEN:death666life....XBL gamertag:doublexlgamers.... www.youtube.com/doublexlgamers
#19StrikeNinja24Posted 10/13/2012 11:39:01 AM
Darkriku666 posted...

How does one "beat" an MMO?

When everyone got bored and stopped playing a terribly structured grind fest.
---
Xbox & PS3 gametag = StrikeNinja24
And if Strike didn't stroke his own peen, then nobody would. - Super-Pangolin
#20Darkriku666Posted 10/13/2012 12:40:50 PM
I'd like a port of FFV with FFXIII graphics
---
Of course, if being better than your own photocopies excused bad behavior, your ass wouldn't have gotten fired after last year's holiday party.