Can you hook up the Vita to your HD TV and play games on it like the PSP?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Can you hook up the Vita to your HD TV and play games on it like the PSP?
3 years ago#1
eh?
3 years ago#2
nope. maybe if sony deem it worthy enough to make a new version to do that but I doubt it.
---
PSN: JArcane -- XBL: ArcShawdow Currently Playing: RE6(360) Dark Souls(360)UMVC3(360) SSF4:AE(360) TTT2(PS3)
3 years ago#3
saborzero posted...
nope. maybe if sony deem it worthy enough to make a new version to do that but I doubt it.

wtf really?? Why would they give you the option of that with the PSP and not carry that over with the Vita?
3 years ago#4
BaseChouGoku posted...
saborzero posted...

wtf really?? Why would they give you the option of that with the PSP and not carry that over with the Vita?

Alright. Let's say you connect your Vita to your TV. How would you use the touchscreen, huh?
3 years ago#5
There is this port that doesn't seem to have any use. Perhaps it's for a Video out.
---
Don't feed the trolls. Instead ask a mod to smash them with a hammer.
3DS: 2492-4207-2159 PSN/SEN: LKMax
3 years ago#6
BVWeirdo posted...
BaseChouGoku posted...
saborzero posted...

Alright. Let's say you connect your Vita to your TV. How would you use the touchscreen, huh?

How about still use your touch screen on the Vita normally while seeing the screen displays on the TV?

I'm used to use tablet for drawing so it's not anything difficult =). It may need a little time to get used to, though.
3 years ago#7
BVWeirdo posted...
BaseChouGoku posted...
saborzero posted...

What? How is that an issue?

The same way I would think one would be using the touchscreen on the Wii U gamepad when they're playing a Wii U game....
3 years ago#8
I'm pretty sure it's capable but there isn't any hardware for it yet and it isn't unlocked.
3 years ago#9
BVWeirdo posted...

The same way I use the touchpad on my laptop? O_o
---
I'm here! I'm furry! I'll try not to shed! =^_^=
3 years ago#10
BaseChouGoku posted...
saborzero posted...

Because the people at Sony are stupid.
---
kyomagi- Being a vita owner at this point is like being a hipster, not main stream and nobody else is doing it
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Can you hook up the Vita to your HD TV and play games on it like the PSP?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived