Can you hook up the Vita to your HD TV and play games on it like the PSP?

#1BaseChouGokuPosted 10/13/2012 1:40:46 AM
eh?
#2saborzeroPosted 10/13/2012 1:42:05 AM
nope. maybe if sony deem it worthy enough to make a new version to do that but I doubt it.
---
PSN: JArcane -- XBL: ArcShawdow Currently Playing: RE6(360) Dark Souls(360)UMVC3(360) SSF4:AE(360) TTT2(PS3)
#3BaseChouGoku(Topic Creator)Posted 10/13/2012 1:50:09 AM
saborzero posted...
nope. maybe if sony deem it worthy enough to make a new version to do that but I doubt it.

wtf really?? Why would they give you the option of that with the PSP and not carry that over with the Vita?
#4BVWeirdoPosted 10/13/2012 2:03:48 AM
BaseChouGoku posted...
saborzero posted...

wtf really?? Why would they give you the option of that with the PSP and not carry that over with the Vita?

Alright. Let's say you connect your Vita to your TV. How would you use the touchscreen, huh?
#5YuikikoPosted 10/13/2012 2:14:24 AM
There is this port that doesn't seem to have any use. Perhaps it's for a Video out.
---
Don't feed the trolls. Instead ask a mod to smash them with a hammer.
3DS: 2492-4207-2159 PSN/SEN: LKMax
#6mangasus90Posted 10/13/2012 2:32:53 AM
BVWeirdo posted...
BaseChouGoku posted...
saborzero posted...

Alright. Let's say you connect your Vita to your TV. How would you use the touchscreen, huh?

How about still use your touch screen on the Vita normally while seeing the screen displays on the TV?

I'm used to use tablet for drawing so it's not anything difficult =). It may need a little time to get used to, though.
#7BaseChouGoku(Topic Creator)Posted 10/13/2012 4:24:37 AM
BVWeirdo posted...
BaseChouGoku posted...
saborzero posted...

What? How is that an issue?

The same way I would think one would be using the touchscreen on the Wii U gamepad when they're playing a Wii U game....
#8synthetiksinPosted 10/13/2012 4:37:01 AM
I'm pretty sure it's capable but there isn't any hardware for it yet and it isn't unlocked.
#9SkittyOnWailordPosted 10/13/2012 5:44:37 AM
BVWeirdo posted...

The same way I use the touchpad on my laptop? O_o
---
I'm here! I'm furry! I'll try not to shed! =^_^=
#10Billdough002Posted 10/13/2012 6:21:28 AM
BaseChouGoku posted...
saborzero posted...

Because the people at Sony are stupid.
---
kyomagi- Being a vita owner at this point is like being a hipster, not main stream and nobody else is doing it