No traffic in Vita version of Most Wanted

#1enkeixpress_Posted 10/29/2012 6:05:36 PM(edited)
Just been watching this footage of the Vita version of NFS: Most Wanted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9QEKIN1CRY

I find it really disheartening to see that there's hardly any traffic or civilian cars.. with only the occasional one or two popping into view every so often, very disappointing. Graphics don't look half as good as the PS3 version either (motion blur missing, stuck-on fake lens flare)

However, it looks fun & hasn't quite put me off of my pre-order just yet. I'm willing to give it shot & maybe Criterion will pick up on the feedback from players & patch in more traffic, hopefully.. that'd be pretty cool :)
---
*holds arms out* I have spoken.
#2Natureboy99Posted 10/29/2012 6:17:32 PM
Looks good to me. Its on a portable!
---
Voted class of 2079 most likely to abuse time travel
#3Prayer_abyssPosted 10/29/2012 6:21:34 PM
From what I heard, they said that the game would be identical to that of console game. Hardware limitations, perhaps? If the game plays as good, it's not going to be much of a bother.
#4kopo007Posted 10/29/2012 6:23:52 PM
Prayer_abyss posted...
From what I heard, they said that the game would be identical to that of console game. Hardware limitations, perhaps? If the game plays as good, it's not going to be much of a bother.

A driving game with no cars is not much of a bother?
#5jairusmonillasPosted 10/29/2012 6:25:01 PM
You can turn traffic on and off in the Vita version.

Plus 3DS can't even run the game, complaining about traffic when no other portable system can even run the game is pathetic.
#6Starwars4JPosted 10/29/2012 6:25:13 PM
Why are you surprised that it doesn't look as good as the PS3? We've known for ages that it's significantly weaker.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#7iDoneGotUPosted 10/29/2012 6:31:02 PM
There is traffic... -_-
---
Surrender Before ME!
#8mike_411Posted 10/29/2012 6:32:38 PM
Starwars4J posted...
Why are you surprised that it doesn't look as good as the PS3? We've known for ages that it's significantly weaker.

Probably because Criterion made it sound like it was identical to ps3 version?
---
"Peace is trolling!" Mentality of Gamefaqs mods
-Blazblue Chrono Phantasma! :D
#9Starwars4JPosted 10/29/2012 6:35:35 PM
mike_411 posted...
Starwars4J posted...

Probably because Criterion made it sound like it was identical to ps3 version?

But if we think about it we should know better.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#10FayeLadyPosted 10/29/2012 6:37:16 PM
Starwars4J posted...

To be fair it doesn't have to push the game at anywhere near the resolution of the PS3 either.
---
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.