COD:BLOPS declassfied comes with download code for COD roads to victory.

#1pikachupwnagePosted 10/31/2012 8:06:29 PM
http://oneofswords.com/2012/10/black-ops-declassified-update-with-nihilistics-ceo/

Thats cool. Apparentally the visuals got a touch up as well.

I commend nihilistic for improving the game but the low amount of content and their track record still worries me....and lack of zombies is disapointing.

Hoping for a good deal on amazon so I justify purchasing this. Because it just doesn't look good enough for 50$ even with the bonus game, Especially since I am purchasing black ops 2 for Wii U.
---
"Let's get comfortable in these nice comfy chairs."
Official electric boogaloo mint scoop with a cherry on top of the IDF
#2ArcXenosPosted 10/31/2012 8:33:36 PM
If it looks anything like the trailer , I will not get it

But if it looks better now , I might just get it for the sake of actually playing my vita
#3greatmario3Posted 10/31/2012 8:51:55 PM(edited)
Does that mean that Roads to Victory will be put up on the Playstation Store to purchase seperately?

Or do you guys think it will just be exclusive to a purchase of Black Ops Declassified?

It would be cool to have a WWII CoD on the PSV. twin sticks, to boot! (that is, if they make the game compatable with the Vita..)
---
PSN ID: Dominic935
"They look like monsters to you?" - Vincent
#4NnamzPosted 10/31/2012 10:28:08 PM
I'm interested in seeing how this ends up looking. Judging from the information we have it looks like a stripped down COD game or an incredibly souped up Burning Skies.
---
PS3/Vita ID: Nnamz <-- Please message before add. Otherwise will not accept.
3DS Friend Code: 3780 - 9095 - 9402 <-- Inbox me your FC.
#5DevilStriderPosted 10/31/2012 10:34:05 PM
I like how they always say games have been touched up but they never release videos for the games. EA did that with NFS: MW. It came out and still looked like ass.
---
Toproq: "There is no really truly bad news for the PS3."
#6WhiteSword7Posted 11/1/2012 5:43:23 AM
DevilStrider posted...
I like how they always say games have been touched up but they never release videos for the games. EA did that with NFS: MW. It came out and still looked like ass.

While its not as good as the console version, I think the graphics are still eye candy imo
---
PSN: Derrysan360-US, Xbox Live: Derrysan360
#7GamefaqraiderPosted 11/1/2012 6:11:52 AM
WhiteSword7 posted...
DevilStrider posted...

While its not as good as the console version, I think the graphics are still eye candy imo

I agree. It has controls far better than any iPhone driving game and graphics better than the 3DS could even dream of. If you like portable driving games the vita version of NFS is a dream come true.
#8joelang12Posted 11/1/2012 6:21:07 AM
Nnamz posted...
I'm interested in seeing how this ends up looking. Judging from the information we have it looks like a stripped down COD game or an incredibly souped up Burning Skies.

cant wait for it myself
---
If you believe in Jesus and are 100% proud of it put this as your sig
#9ZamnatoPosted 11/1/2012 6:21:55 AM
Itīs very close for me to get call of duty BOD, canīt wait.
#10FKRW4LifePosted 11/1/2012 6:30:11 AM
I hope the included psp COD plays well. I always heard the biggest issue with it was the control.
---
Vita Flopic creators = schadenfreude
Legit discussion on sales = intelligent debate