any point in owning a vita (got a free one)

#21XphoenixedgeXPosted 11/2/2012 10:48:05 PM
JoeHigashi2000 posted...
Don't open then. That simple. You seem so strongly against it and nobody here can make you do something you don't want to do.

Even at gunpoint it ultimately comes down to you wanting to comply or not.

He doesnt want advice.
He wants one of us to try and talk up the Vita and then shoot down any positives we can think of. He's just straight up trolling.
#22DemonDog666Posted 11/2/2012 10:48:54 PM(edited)
RPGMaster95 posted...
and none of those appeal to me, guess that my problem

Maybe if it had a Nintendo logo on it I'd appeal to you more. Though I can't imagine you caring about uniqueness with Nintendo games.
#23RPGMaster95(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2012 10:52:58 PM
i know u guys dont have much ammunition but i was hoping for a more compelling reason not to turn this thing around for a quicj buck... Assuming someone wants it.

is there at least any proof they wont scrap this thing next year? Why does the 3DS have 30ish upcoming titles and this has less than 10?
---
Hey I did a New Super Mario Bros 2 Video Review:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvse_9_Hl9g&feature=youtu.be
#24PielordXPosted 11/2/2012 10:54:25 PM
RPGMaster95 posted...
i know u guys dont have much ammunition but i was hoping for a more compelling reason not to turn this thing around for a quicj buck... Assuming someone wants it.

is there at least any proof they wont scrap this thing next year? Why does the 3DS have 30ish upcoming titles and this has less than 10?

Sell it, do whatever you want to it.

I don't care. Just go away.
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
#25XphoenixedgeXPosted 11/2/2012 10:55:37 PM
RPGMaster95 posted...

Ammunition, huh?
That right there shows that you came here only to start $#%^.
Nobody here wants to argue, just do whatever the $%^& you want, assuming that you're not pulling the story of your "free Vita" out of your #$$.
#26DemonDog666Posted 11/2/2012 10:55:55 PM
RPGMaster95 posted...

Because 3DS has been out over twice as long and Vita is less then a year old duh now go away troll.
#27RPGMaster95(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2012 11:03:32 PM(edited)
very sadness... i expected more :/

i guess if nothing else it is only 9 months old... just has a bleak looking future atm.

Not trollin, real story guys, just dont see the appeal i suppose. Maybe if i had less gaming consoles or at the least didnt have a psp and a 3DS.
---
Hey I did a New Super Mario Bros 2 Video Review:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvse_9_Hl9g&feature=youtu.be
#28NeonYoshi11Posted 11/2/2012 11:24:47 PM
Yes it's worth it especially for free.

How do you even have to think for more than 5 seconds about it ?
#29mralspspPosted 11/2/2012 11:26:38 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#30colis12Posted 11/2/2012 11:34:39 PM
JoeHigashi2000 posted...
Don't open then. That simple. You seem so strongly against it and nobody here can make you do something you don't want to do.

Even at gunpoint it ultimately comes down to you wanting to comply or not.

He doesnt want advice.
He wants one of us to try and talk up the Vita and then shoot down any positives we can think of. He's just straight up trolling.

I am going to have to go with this, the TC already made up his mind before making the thread, I doubt he even has one, if said Vita is real TC, then do us all a favor and sell it instead of blatantly trying to start a flame war with people who do enjoy their device, this board is bad enough already please stop making it worse.
---
pie good